10∆...Yes She Does

I sit nervously on my mommy's hip as she walks down to the basement. The boys follow closely behind us. We enter the basement and walk right past an open door leading to my old room. I racked my brain for ideas as to where we are going. Mommy stops at a door I remember seeing when I first left my room but I never thought about it.

Rhea steps back and Damian takes her place in front of the door. He pulls a key out of his pocket and pushes it into the keyhole of the door. He twists the door handle but the door doesn't budge.

He slams into the door with his side and it swings open. I look into the room and see the room Finn took me to the day before they took me. I look at the comfy silk sheet and I'm suddenly very happy they didn't take me to my old room. My eyes lock onto the familiar toys on the wall and wonder if anything will be different this time.

Mommy sets me down on the edge of the bed. I watch as the boys walk around the side of the bed like sharks circling dinner. The butterflies in my tummy flutter as I realize they might be getting toys.

Mommy grabs the hem of my dress and I shift my weight on the bed so I'm no longer sitting on my dress. She pulls it up and I put my arms up so she can remove my dress from my body.

I sit completely naked as Mommy didn't give me any undies. "now things are gonna be a bit different this time" she says. I'm even more excited as I think she's going to tell me we get to use toys today.

"do you know what safe words are sweetie?" Damian asks as his tall frame returns to my field of vision. " no Daddy" I shake my head. "okay, well we use something called a traffic light system" I nod my head listening closely.

"red means stop everything I don't like this, orange means somethings wrong please fix it, and green means you're fine" I smile knowing I can make them stop if I want. "so if you're in pain you yell red and everything stops," Rhea says making sure I understand.

"But if you wanna beg and beg us to stop we'll keep going because you seemed to like that" She finishes and I blush like crazy knowing damn well I'll beg.

I watch as Mommy undresses in front of me. First her shirt, then her pants, then her bra, and finally her panties. I stare at her chest the whole time and fail to notice the boys undressing themselves too. Mommy climbs onto the bed straddling my lap. She leans down and presses her lips to mine. She's soft and gentle with me to start off.

I feel the bed dip and arms wrap around my waist. Next, I feel lips against my neck sucking hickeys into my skin. I feel rheas tongue brush against my lips and I part them for her. I'm lost in the kiss and for a second I forget that 2 people are watching us.

Next thing I know both sets of lips are removed from my body and I am pinned down. I look up and see Doms ghostly white face looking straight back, straddling my lap. His hands that are pinning my wrists are seamlessly swapped for Rhea's. "be a good girl for us" he tells me as he moves from my lap to in between my legs.

He lines himself up and slowly pushes into my cunt. My eyes water as I adjust to his size. He begins to move when he thinks I'm ready. He slowly thrust in and out of me and the pain I feel slowly begins to fade and be replaced by pleasure.

He moves a hand down from my hip and places his thumb on my clit. He slowly rubs Figure 8's into my clit as he picks up the pace of his thrusting. Tears of pleasure run down my face and out of the corner of my eye, I can see Damian jerking off.

I decided to look at the other members and find they are all masturbating. I am slightly shocked but I only look for a second more. Dom finds my G-spot and begins to hit it with every thrust.

I close my eyes and tilt my head back and let moans leave my mouth freely. I can hear the grunts from all the other members the growls from Damian being the loudest as I feel my orgasm approaching. "can I please cum, Daddy?" I say after being interrupted by moans several times.

"I think you've been a good enough girl," he says and I let out breathy thank yous as my release hits me like a bus. He cums at the same time as me and fucks me through our orgasms. He slowly comes to a stop and takes his hand away from clit.

After a few seconds, we've both caught our breaths and he carefully pulls out. "let's get you cleaned up sweetie" he says kissing me on the lips before getting up from his place in the bed.
--------------------------------------------
Words-900
Love ya-gremlin💋💕💗