Chapter 1

The sun was bright... really bright, bright enough to wake up a peacefully dreaming (C/N). She didn't feel quite ready to get out of her sweet warm bed, but she knew she really had to. 

Groggily sitting up she stretched her arms out wide welcoming the warm summer air into her lungs. Slowly creeping out of bed, she put on some slippers Fig had provided her as he had no tolerance for shoes in his little cottage. It did make cleaning easier, to be fair.

Still half asleep she could hear a bit of commotion going on outside of her room. One of the boys must have been awake then. Changing out of her Pjs and patting down her messy hair she exited her room.

"Oh Professor Fig, good morning! I'm sorry I didn't know you were coming. I would have cleaned up the place more. Did you send an Owl that I overlooked." To (C/N)'s surprise, Professor Fig stood in the kitchen, directing some pots and pans with his Wand. Probably cooking breakfast. He always did like cooking for us whenever he came over. Which wasn't a lot.

"Oh hello (C/N) dearest. No I did not send an Owl, but that was quite on purpose, I wanted to see how far along you and your friends had gotten with preparing for the new school year"

(C/N) froze up. Oh shit. She had totally forgotten about that... Well, her roommates did as well.

Noticing her frozen physic and shocked look Fig instantly knew what the answer was. Sighing, he poured the food he was cooking on to three plates before he handed (C/N) a list.

"I kind of had a feeling that was what I was going to find, but no worries, you still have a full week to buy everything on that list. Help Ominis and Sebastian out as well, will you? If you don't have it, they most certainly do not have it either"

(C/N) chuckled at his statement, taking the list from his Hands. Just as she glanced at the piece of paper, Professor Fig was already on his way out the door. "Wait, aren't you going to stay and eat some of the breakfast you made?"

"No my dear, I have way more to prepare then you do. You three eat up, I will see you at the first day of your long awaited 6th year." And with that he was out the door. (C/N) looked at her list. It seemed much the same as the list she was given last year. A small trip to Hogsmeade would probably cover this all in no time.

"Did you cook (C/N) it smells wonderful out here" The voice of a dear friend made her head turn to one of the bedroom doors. Ominis stood there with a wide smile on his face, thankful for the smell of good food. He as well seemed to have just woken up.

"No, actually, Professor Fig just stopped by. Basically, lectured me about not being prepared for school while he was cooking, handed me this list and then just left. He's quite an Enigma to me sometimes." (C/N) explained walking over to the decked table.

"I guess he is rather stressed right now. Getting everything ready for the new Year." Ominis added, making his way to a chair next to (C/N).

"You think I should wake up, Sebastian? It doesn't seem fair to eat without him." (C/N) added looking towards Sebastian's unopened bedroom door.

The mention of Sebastian made Ominis frown, but he still nodded his head, "You should probably wake him up."

Getting up from her chair (C/N) made her way towards the door knocking on it a few times. There was no answer. After making sure he wouldn't come out himself, (C/N) slowly opened the door to revel the messiest room of the cottage. Sebastian was sprawled out on his comfy bed, sleeping peacefully without a care in the world.

It was nice seeing him like this again. It wasn't long ago where he couldn't sleep at all and when he did, he would have constant nightmares. (C/N) spent a lot of nights just being with him and even though they were mostly filled with pain, she wouldn't imagine spending those painful nights with anyone else.