But I was also dying for her to have control over me. I wanted to give myself to her completely and be good for her, satisfy her. She could do literally whatever she wanted to me and I think she was starting to realise that too.

I tried to hide the smirk that threatened to break out on my lips at the sound of her words, the grip I had on the steering wheel tightened and I clenched my jaw in frustration, now very much impatient to get there too.

"Better make it fast then..." I mumbled under my breath, stepping on the gas as Elizabeth's sweet laugh rang through the car.

*

"Harry, no!" Elizabeth shrieked loudly, desperately trying to push my hand away. "If you pull me into the water, I swear to god–"

"What? What are you going to do?" I asked innocently, pouting up at her from the turquoise sea.

I was holding onto the ladder of the boat with one hand, firmly gripping around Elizabeth's ankle with the other. We had been in this position for quite some time now, ever since I had jumped into the water really. I had quickly gotten bored of swimming on my own, it was no fun without her.

"I'm serious, Harry." She chuckled, doing her best to shake my hand off of her, but I didn't let go. "I need to put sunscreen on and then I just want to read for a bit."

"You don't want to have a swim with me?"

"I do, just not right now." She smiled softly. "You're going to have to wait for me, champ."

"I think I've waited long enough." I gave her a wicked grin and before she could realise what was happening, I had already pushed myself up on one arm, my torso rising above water as I reached up and got a hold of the back of her thighs.

"Harry, no–"

Due to catching her by surprise, she was easily thrown off balance, losing control over her body and falling right over my shoulder with a high-pitched scream.

It took about three seconds for her to emerge from under water with a loud gasp, her icy blue eyes meeting my green ones right away and she didn't waste a second before attacking me with full force.

"You're a fucking asshole!" Elizabeth yelled, hitting my chest over and over again while her legs wrapped around my waist like it was a reflex. I couldn't help but laugh though, throwing my head back as I still held onto the ladder with one hand, the other circling around her back. "This isn't funny, my clothes are soaked you idiot!"

I would've believed her words, if it wasn't for the wide grin covering her pretty face. She had the biggest smile on, and we both knew I had done nothing wrong.

"I guess they just became pointless then..." I tilted my head with a smile, bringing a hand up to start unbuttoning the blouse that covered Elizabeth's chest. "Might as well get rid of them, hm? What do you think?"

She rolled her eyes playfully, but made no moves to stop me and once all the buttons were undone, I didn't hesitate to tug the fabric away and reveal the striking yellow bikini top from underneath.

"Hello there..." I murmured, lifting Elizabeth's body a bit out of the water so I could bury my face in between her perfect tits. I pressed a kiss to her chest, making Elizabeth giggle, before I threw the blouse out of the water and up onto the boat.

I quickly tugged down her shorts as well, getting rid of those too and finally being able to feel more of her skin against mine.

"Much better." I beamed, bumping my nose against hers and making her smile before she leaned in and finally connected our lips, stealing my breath away with the sweetest kiss a man could ever dream of.