Valentine Special - Foudre

Start from the beginning

''I think this must be it, let me see the price...19800 YEN?! (150 $) ''

Was he going to give almost his entire monthly salary for an unworked piece of plastic? It didn't look like it was very expensive, moreover, even the model's eye wasn't where it should be.

''What a ripoff...No fucking way. I'm gonna go buy a not-so-expensive dress. That's enough to make Raiha-chan happy. I'm not going to buy a notebook for her like her stupid brother.''

So Asuka left the store, putting the figure back in its place, it would be much more convenient to buy a scarf or something instead.

''Tough luck, maybe if I had a little more money...''

Asuka was considering the gift he will be purchasing as he walked down the main street.

''Huh...''

Couples were already filling the streets, wherever he turned his head he could see couples walking together, holding their hands.

''Heresy, you can't hold hands before marriage!'' He mumbled with a pout on his lips.

''Oh, this looks so beautiful. He'll like this for sure...''

At the entrance of the store that Asuka was about to enter, a woman was looking at the mannequin in the window. What really attracted Asuka's attention was that the girl was walking with a big man in a suit next to her. The kind you see in those movies.

''Yes, Ojou-sama. Every man will like this.'' The big man in the suit spoke in a thick tone.

''I guess she's someone important...Better not get involved.''

Asuka was about to enter the shop, ignoring the two figures, just when something interesting happened.

''Let's go, maybe we can find better ones than this. If we can't find it, we'll take this one.''

What they were talking about was a pair of new sneakers. One of the models for men. Asuka knew perfectly well that those things were incredibly expensive, but for a girl walking with a bodyguard, there probably had never been such a concept as expensive.

The mere presence of the girl was enough to show her immense importance. Asuka sense the dangerous aura emanating from her, even from a distance. With her short black braided hair and striking blood-red eyes, the girl commanded attention wherever she went. Asuka couldn't help but feel the stifling air around her. The black one-piece dress she wore only added to her imposing demeanor and complemented her figure flawlessly.

''Yes, my lady.''

''Ugh...'' Asuka groaned.

Thus, the mysterious girl and her bodyguard left the front of the store and continued on their way. Asuka was a little relieved without any reason.

*Tap*

''Hmm...? Ha!?''

Accompanied by a sound, something heavy fell to the ground. A purse with a black pattern and something like a family crest on it. Asuka went to the place where the purse was and picked up the purse from the ground.

''...Must belong to that girl...I wonder if I should put it down...They might think I'm a thief.''

Asuka sighed deeply and thought for a while before deciding what to do. He was in no hurry to buy gifts, first he had to be a good person and decide what to do with the purse.

''First...I must check if there any information about her.''

So Asuka opened the purse.

''....................!''