"Alright, I'm just trying to warn you. I don't know how your planning on spending so much time with Berry though. She makes me want to claw my eyes out if I spend more than an hour with her." I laughed, leaning forward so we were face-to-face, almost touching.

"I guess I'll just have to be thinking of you the whole time." He smiled, and kissed me. I could tell it was meant to be just a peck, but when he pulled away, I pulled him back in and deepened it. His hands grabbed my waist and I draped my arms over his shoulders. He lifted me off the counter and wrapped my legs around him so he could carry me to our bed, our lips never breaking apart.

"I told you it wasn't a good idea, you really should listen to me more." I sighed, walking with Blaine after Carmen failed him.

"I'm just glad she gave me another chance." He shrugged, wrapping his arm around my waist. A car slowly drove past us, with a bunch of men glaring at Blaine.

"Just keep walking." Blaine muttered to me, and I moved in closer to him, his arm wrapped tightly around me, his breath was only slightly rapid but his eyes were looking straight ahead, not even acknowledging the men. They drove away and Blaine finally looked back at the car, his grip not loosening even for a moment.

"How were you so calm?" I asked, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"It happened a lot in middle school. You sort of get used to it. And you're with me, so they wouldn't of done anything." He shrugged, looking down at me.

"What do you mean? It's not like they would have stopped because there's a five foot girl with you." I scoffed and he slightly rolled his eyes.

"Sam, come on. They think I'm straight." He said, a slight laugh in his voice.

"Oh. So if you were alone..?" I couldn't even bring myself to finish the sentence, and he squeezed me tighter.

"But I'm not alone. Don't even think about it. What are you going to sing for your critique?" He asked, quickly changing the subject.

"Are you sure you don't want to come tonight?" I asked Blaine as he looked through many pages of sheet music.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I need to rehearse for my critique, I can't slip up or Madam Tibideaux will have my head on a platter." He laughed, but the smile on his face quickly faded when I opened the door.

"Wait, I want Kurt to walk with you, or you to take a taxi." He said, and I turned around, he was dead serious.

"I'll be fine." I shrugged, crossing my arms and he got off the bed and walked towards me.

"Sam, I'm serious. I don't want you going anywhere alone at night." He said, grabbing my hands.

"I'll take a taxi, I think Kurt's already almost there." I sighed, squeezing his hands.

"Just be safe, okay? I love you." He smiled, kissing me briefly.

"I love you too, babe." I pulled away and blew him a kiss before walking out the door.

"How are you both always late?" Kurt asked as Rachel and I walked up to the table together.

"It's not my fault, Blaine made me catch a taxi instead of walking. But I don't have an excuse for this one." I shrugged, sitting down and motioning towards Rachel.