She continues to hug Dust, as she spoke out.

"It feels so...so good. It's like I can bathe in this for the rest of my life."

Dust nodded his head, as he continues to walk with Vivian next to him, his hands in his pocket. Clearly, Dust also feels the same way, and he does the best that he can to not get too indulge into something like this. And Dream's aura have also been beneficial to him in a way. The thing is, Dream's aura had also cured his father of his PTSD, the type where he sees a melting version of himself. And thus, Gaster is able to get a better night sleep and now became much more saner then ever before.

As Dust and Vivian kept on waking, a voice then spoke out.

"Hello, GlitchDust. Vivian."

GlitchDust and Vivian stopped, as they turn around and they see that Righteous!Error is here, hands in his pocket, as he looks at the 2 of them before him. Dust looks at Righteous, as he spoke out.

"Oh, Righteous. You decided you want to need me for something?"

Righteous nodded his head at Dust, as he then spoke out.

"Yes, I do. And I think you will be needed in this, for it could be beneficial to win against Nightmare and Shattered."

Now this made Dust interested, as he stepped forward and spoke out to him.

"What is it?"

Righteous then let out an exhale after a deep breath, before he then spoke out to the murderer.

"You see, I have been looking through the different multiverses that exist out there, and o discovered that there is a Sans that has a weapon that is made of positivity, and it seems that he is strong enough to be able to use the weapon that he has. The weapon is powerful enough to cause a lot of harm to Nightmare and Shattered, from the design that it has. The only downside...is that the person who owns this weapon...he is kind of insane, as well as the fact that, like as asDream...his multiverse is gone, and is on the brink of being destroyed, should he ever leave. But we can give him a home, so that he can no longer act as insane as before. And perhaps he will be useful to us in the battle that is yet to come."

Dust looked down for a little bit, thinking about it, before he then felt Vivian's hand let go of him. He turns and he then looks to see what is wrong.

Vivian looked a little bit nervous, as she pokes her index fingers at each other, and her mouth quivered a little bit

Vivian looked a little bit nervous, as she pokes her index fingers at each other, and her mouth quivered a little bit. Dust can tell, however, that Vivian appears to be scared of something. He then spoke out.

"Vivian...you know...if you don't want to come, you can stay in the Omega Timeline and not be involved in this thing."

But Vivian shook her head, as she then spoke out.