Info

Alright so in this one Y/N is one of the missing children (replacing fritz) and will possess foxy. The missing childrens deaths might not be completely canon but imma try my best (also Y/N will be killed a bit differently from the others..)

Y/N will be 7 years old for the duration of this story (cos if you're dead you dont age) and there will NOT be any ships because im not going to be shipping children together. (Tho there will be background adult relationships like the parents, strangers, etc)

You are Cassidy's brother (for those who dont know Cassidy was the vengeful spirit who posessed Golden Freddy) Cassidy will be one year older than you (8) Despite the fact theres barely any age difference she still trys to protect you like the older sibling she is.

Cassidy in this book will be referenced to using She/Her pronouns. CC (aka the crying child) will only be mentioned as CC. Not Chris, not Evan, not M
Norman, just CC.

Gabriel will be yours and Cassidy's cousin, he is also 8 (and a half) Jeremy is one of Gabriels' good friends, which is how you met him (he is 8) Susie is your friend from school (she is 6)

You know CC from Cassidy, they were friends before their deaths. CC died before Cassidy, but only moved on to posses Golden Freddy afew years after the Missing Children's deaths.

Your Opinion on people(and other):

Cassidy: "Shes nice to me but can be a bit scary sometimes.. Not that i blame er' tho, she just wants to protect me. I wish i could've protected her too.."

Gabriel: "Hes cool! When we were alive and he'd visit he'd bring me sweets! He acts bossy to the others alot but i think he feels our deaths were his fault. It was no ones fault but... William afton.."

Jeremy: "He can be a bit of a geek sometimes.. Well.. Alot of the time. Its funny to watch. I never actually played with him alot when we were alive but from what i know now hes fun to be around."

Susie: "I feel bad for her. But at the same time im glad im here so i can protect her. Shes one of the youngest here so you can imagine her reaction to seeing afew of us die before her. She seems happy now tho. Im glad.."

Fritz: "Uhh.. I dont think i know a Fritz? No one else seems to know one either? Maybe you got them mixed up?"

Charlie: "That William Afton... He was already crazy for killing us but he targeted a Four year old!? Thats really low.. She was the one who was already there when we became souls, she helped us. I didnt know much about her but shes a very sweet little kid, i sure hope shes okay."

CC: "Yeah i heard all 'bout the bite of 83.. Never wouldve thought it would be an Afton.. I dont hold any grudge against him, the only Afton who deserves endless torture is William. CC slurrs his words sometimes, it was a head injury so thats probably why. Hes a nice kid."

Elizabeth Afton: "Elizabeth Afton? That girl that went missing ages ago? Yeah, no idea what happened to her. My bet with what happened to us was that she's probably also dead, id hope not tho. She looked so happy and kind. I hope shes doing alright out there..."

Michael Afton: "Oh.. Hes the one who killed CC.. I dont really know what to think of him. All i know is that he killed CC... But CC did say it was an accident, so i guess that counts for somethin'!"

William Afton: "I dont know what you want me to say abou' HIM. Hes a Murderer. Sure, we have killed many nightguards but he killed defenseless, innocent children! He deserves nothing but torture.. he dont even deserve to die... He's not allowed that mercy!... ...."

Foxy(Animatronic): "Obviously the coolest!! Hello? Its me ofc im gonna prefer him over the others. I even have my pirate acting skills down for opening time! .. Heyy there lass/lassie! Hows this ol' pirate doin'? Glad to hear it maty! Wanna see me' parrot? Yer' like it? Glad to hear it cap'n! .. Anyway, Ofc foxy is the best one."