Chapter 12

(Shania's P.O.V)

  I slipped out of Jax's bed and pulled his Captain America hoodie tighter around me. Jax stirred slightly and made a noise of aggravation that I had moved. I smiled at him, with his sandy brown hair disheveled in an adorable way.

  I really wish I didn't have to hide our relationship from everyone but Jax's mom and Tucker. Well, Landon and Jazzy knew but it still wasn't as good. I couldn't risk Cay or my parents finding out I was secretly seeing Jax. They'd make me stop seeing him and I wasn't about to let that happen, again.

   I leaned down and pressed my lips on his cheek. I definitely wasn't allowing Jax to be taken away from me again because of my parents. I  pulled my cell phone out of Jax's jacket pocket and dialed up Jaz, knowing she'd be up, while tip-toeing downstairs not to wake any of the Buchanan's.

  ''Jazzy?'' I whispered into the phone.

  ''Yeah?'' She sounded breathless like she'd just ran a marathon several times.

   ''I'm still 'at' your house for the weekend, right?'' Jazzy, being an amazing best friend and a softie for romance, told my parents I was with her most weekends when in reality me and Jax were making out in his bed all day.

   ''I--Yeah, totally. Your 'rents bought it, again. Hook, line, and sinker.'' There was lots of movement on the other line, muffled mumbles, and finally a door closed softly.

   ''What are you doing?'' I sat on the couch, fiddling with a loose string hanging out of a throw pillow absentmindedly.

  She was silent for a moment. ''I--uh..I'm at a guy's house.''

  I hesitated, it wasn't like Jazzmin to stay at a guy's house and not do anything with the unnamed guy. Unlike me and Jax. ''Doing what exactly?''

  Jazz scoffed, hiding her embarrassment.''Pfft, y'know. The ushe.''

  I rolled my eyes. ''Who's house are you at, Jazzmin Veronica Fuentes.''

 She rushed her words like that'd stop me from hearing them.''I'matLandon'shouseandIdidn'tmeantobutIkindasortahadsexwithhim. Oops.''

  ''YOU DID WHAT?!'' I realized the Buchanan's were still sleeping so I lowered my voice to a harsh whisper, ''You did what?!''

 She sighed, speaking slowly as if I were hard of hearing. ''Me..And..Landon..Had..Sex..On..Accident..Do..You..Under..Stand?''

  ''How do you accidentally have sex?! If you were both jogging naked and you ran into each other and he somehow penetrated you. Which I highly doubt, is that what happened, Jaz. Is it?''

  Jaz sighed heavily on the other line. ''Noo.''

  ''Exactly! So what really happened?'' I inquired.

  ''Well, see what had happened was me and Landon were studying for that Chemistry midterm for Mr. Barses. Man, he's an asshole. Y'know one time he--.''

  ''Jazzmin. Stay on topic here, sweetie.''

  ''Oh! Right. Well, he was being the idiot that he is, and I just looked over at him. Next thing I know we're sucking face in his bed. And that led to the sex.'' I heard a soft giggle from the opposite of the line.

  ''Did you just giggle?!'' I whispered shouted, when I noticed Jax walking down the stairs in his boxers. Sweet Jesus. I bit my lip and ran my eyes over him slowly. Forgetting about Jaz and Landon for a second, I thought about how amazing Jax looked right then.

  Jaz's voice snapped me back to reality. ''Don't tell Cayden!''

  I blinked quickly. ''What, why?''