"i've lost my appetite." i state to my mom as i effortlessly grab one of the watermelon slices out of the entire buffet she set up for me.

"tsukasa, are you not hungry?" my mom asks. "ive prepared a lot for your sister and you!"

i moan out a small 'nope' and make my way back upstairs. what i just did not long ago really drained all the energy out of me. i just need to sleep.

just need to sleep. i repeat that to myself in my head.

get rest for tomorrow's practice.

a light ding comes from the speakers of my phone. immediately i turn my attention to it as i flop onto my bed and grab the phone.

a notification from snapchat. it's akito posting something on his story.

i nearly put my phone back down so i could just sleep, but i wanted to see what he posted. i mean, what could be so bad about it?

...

what did i just watch.

was that me? holding rui like that?

it couldn't possibly. i rewind back to the beginning of the video, and it's me, giving rui goo-goo eyes as he carries me to my seat.

where i then woke up a few minutes later.

i recall that i couldn't remember anything when i first woke up in math today, but i know this absolutely isn't what happened.

i go to imessage and open up my troupe's group chat.

creams
Last edited by nen. at 15:04 p.m.

⭐️
bro
is anyone awakr

nen.
not emu

ruirui
Hi

⭐️
Replying to nen.
why! how do you know!

nen.
Dawg whatdo u want from us

⭐️
check akitos sc

ruirui
we saw it tsukasa we all got the notification too

nen.
ermm
who's we

ruirui
KYS

⭐️
So just u rui

ruirui
yea

⭐️
well idk what the hell that was

ruirui
it was funny lol

⭐️
what
so it's rela
???

ruirui
Yeah lol

nen.
side eye

⭐️
what
omg
no
No
WAHT
THATS SO EMBARRASSING.

ruirui
no it's not i find it kinda cute

-●-