[ 25 ]: It's You...

━━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┓
𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
┗━━━━ ➸➶➴ ━━━━┛
━━━━━━━━━━
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: ' It's You... '
| SEASON TWO: EPISODE TWO |

 ' | SEASON TWO: EPISODE TWO |

Bloodletting

ˋ✧ ━━ •   ➳♡゛• ━━ ✧ˊ

* THIRD PERSON *

━━━━━ SHE COULD HEAR HER heart pounding in her ears as she ran. And all she could do while her body pushed her to keep on going was think about how many other times she had run this fast but she knew none of those times topped this one.

The trees woodshed past her, sweat beaming at her hairline with each stride she took. Her body screamed at her in protest but she continued pushing herself to keep going without any care for her well being.

Otis. A man who was out hunting was the one who shot Carl by accident. The man who Marie nearly attacked and killed if it wasn't for Shane who stopped her.

She saw the look in the strangers eyes. Fear. Confusion. He didn't mean to do it but she wanted to kill him anyway because the one who was dying instead was Carl.

Marie, didn't get to give him another look or speak to him when Rick began running in the direction of what Otis said was a land that was owned by a farmer/ doctor who had a family that would help them.

And without another thought she went running after Rick. She wanted to be there for him and for Carl. She owned them that much.

This isn't happening. She screamed at herself in side of her head, the shock of it all finally settling inside of her mind.

This isn't happening, This isnt happening, repeated over and over again, echoing loudly inside of her head and she wondered if this was all just a bad dream. A bad dream she badly wanted to wake up from.

"This is it!" Rick called out to her as they ran out into a clearing and up a hill towards a fence dividing the land off.

He quickly then turned towards her as she stumbled over her legs and tumbled onto the ground.

She gasped out as she quickly caught herself with her arms, her legs and lungs screaming for mercy in response at the sudden fall.

"Marie!" He yelled out, gasping for air as he stopped to lift Carl higher into his arms.

"I'm fine." She yelled, ushering him to keep moving but Rick hesitated. He knew that she had pushed her self beyond her limits to keep up with him.