Epilogue

I'd been seeing everyone go one with their lives as best as they could after my death. It's been heart wrenching to see the way my friends and family have struggled but there's still light. Remus finally proposed to Tonks and they're with me. Tonks gave birth to a little girl they named Y/N. I watched watched them die together like they belonged. I watched Harry, Hermione, and Ron on their journey. I saw George lose his ear and Sirius die. I saw Harry make peace with Snape. I saw so much pain and so much love.

I never saw Fred move on no matter how bad I begged him to. I know he couldn't hear me but I wish he would know I wasn't hurt. That I know I was his first love. That I will see him again. He didn't though. All I could do was watch my friends and family fight alongside each other.
Then came the worst part. Percy was back. He found his family and was fighting with them. He found what was right.

The last words Fred heard was a joke from his uptight brother. He was blown into a wall laughing with his typical, charming, Fred Weasley smile.
I was there to greet him at the gates of death. He looked around trying to figure out what had happened.

"Don't worry. I was just as confused."
He snapped his head and stood up while staring in disbelief.
"You died Fred. You died with that smile on your face."
He still didn't look like he believed me.
"This can't be another dream. I don't want it to be,"He said,crying.
"It's not,"I assured him wiping my tears. He stood up and ran to me. I got to kiss him again, like I'd been waiting for for years. I finally had my missing piece. Our lips still fit perfectly, and he still had tasted of coffee.

"I'm here now love. I'm here forever."
"I love you Freddie. I love you."
"I love you too, but we have to help Harry now. We can make out later."
He still had his Fred Weasley charm.