The Party

The party was in full swing. Everyone was cheering and dancing. It seemed like everything was normal again. Harry held up the egg as I sat in the corner taking in what just happened. I also hope I get my wand back somehow.

"OPEN IT ALREADY,"Ron shouted.
Everyone was chanting Harrys name.
"GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT,"Someone screamed.
He pulled out the egg and opened it.

It produced a loud banshee like scream. He quickly closed it as everyone looked around in confusion.

"What was that?"I heard Fred ask.
I turned around to see he was indeed behind me.
I shuffled my feet awkwardly. There was no way I would talk to him. I tried to sneak away but he had already seen me.

"Y/N,can we talk?"He asked.
"About what Weasley,"I answered trying not to cry and slap him at that moment.

"Please,"He whispered. Hearing Fred Weasley say a single word had a weird affect on me. He always had so much to say and now he could only say one word.

I put my head down and wiped a tear from my face. Out of everything this is what makes me cry in public. You could hear louder screams that I wanted to block out.

"Let's head up love,"He said. He picked me up bridal style and looked at me with such loving yet hurt eyes. I didn't want to hear any more noise so I buried my head in his chest. He took me up the stairs and then I was in his dorm. He still hadn't let me go until I was on his bed. There was silence.

"I'm sorry,"I said with more tears falling down. He gently turned my head so I was looking at him. He wiped the tears from my cheeks.
"I really messed up and I never want you to loose you again. I never want to fight with you. I never want to let you go Y/N. I'm sorry,"He told me.
"There was a lot going on. Everyone was on edge and I was just so mad at everyone,"I said trying not to cry even more.
"Y/N so much went on with you. The last thing you needed was me accusing you of something that didn't matter in the first place,"He assured me.

He tilted my jaw so I was looking at him. I saw him glance at my lips and I did the same. Our faces were closer and I could his breath. His fingers were in my hair.

"I'm so sorry. I'll, I can leave,"We heard Neville say.
"Nothing happened. It was just a um,"I heard Fred say. "Yeah,we were just talking,"I added.
"I won't say anything but just so you know, I wish I had what you two did,"He said before heading to the bathroom.