(TW)17 Numb

I hate to say it but their words are breaking me. I'm constantly looking over my shoulder and my wand has never left my side. If I react to the words though it just makes it worse.
I tried to fight back but they all ganged up on me. I was left with so many bruises. When I attempted to get up once Parkinson pulled a chunk of my hair out. I had no choice but to let it happen.

I was trying to eat when all of a sudden an owl dropped mail, Then another and another. Finally the Daily Prophet arrived. I could hear snickers from behind me and I read the headline.
"Local champion wants the best of both worlds." My breath stopped and my heart started beating like crazy. I took out my wand and burned it to ashes . "It looks much better,"I said before taking another bite of my waffles. My friends started at me and Ginny let out a forced laugh.
"People will move on,"Ron told me.
"I've got to get my quills,"I lied before heading up to my dorm.

I was upset,angry,confused, and lost. I'm just so numb. I promised Remus never to do it again but it's the only thing to wake me up. I need it.

After making sure it was just me I turned on the shower and grabbed my blade. I made the first cut on my thigh. Instantly the stinging sensation calmed me and the blood ran down the drain. I did it again and again until they were all one mess. I did it and again. Parkinson was right. I am a dirty dyke.

One for being weak. One for being like this. One for accepting the beatings. One for lying. One for turning on my friends. One for doing this.

After cleaning and wrapping my thigh I went to my room to sleep it off.

"You aren't leaving yet are you?"The fun just started?The women asked.
"Please stop. I'm begging you. Just stop,"I cried. In one split second a boot connected with my stomach and I puked.
"Disgusting Filth. You dare do that to the Dark Lord's floor. CRUCIO,"The women shouted. I could feel the knives spinning and burning.
"You do this to yourself. What's different this time?"She said in a baby voice.
"Y/N ,Y/N GET UP! Y/N,"a voice shouted.

I shot out of bed in a cold sweat. Hermione was by my side with a worried look on her face.
"We were all worried. It's about to be dinner. What happened?"She asked.
"It's nothing. It was just a nightmare,"I tried to convince her and myself. My heart was still going a thousand miles a minute.

"Fred's got your homework in the common room. He even made notes for you,"She let me know.
"Give me one second,"I told her. As I stood up my thigh hit the side of my nightstand and I cursed.
"Are you okay?
I nodded and went down to the common room to grab my work.

As soon as I got down the stairs Fred ran up and hugged me tightly. I tried not to make a sound when he connected with my fresh cuts. Luckily he didn't notice and I hugged him back.

"Hey Love. It's going to be just fine. I won't let anyone hurt you,"He said before kissing my forehead.
"I don't want to drag you into this though,"I uttered.
"Look,Hermione isn't going to be happy with me but, we can leave your notes here and go to the kitchens. I missed late night adventures,"He whispered.

"I heard that. Give me your work and I'll save it for tomorrow,"Hermione said surprising us.

"Don't make that face. It's a one time thing. Try to hurry though. If you get caught I know nothing"She told us as of we would snitch.
"Will do Granger,"Fred replied before I hopped on his back and off we went.