Band shirts

"So uh.. bout that date eh?" I asked James, his attention drawn back to me. "Hmm yeah. You still wanna go? Or would you just like to spend the night at mine? I think it's nicer to just watch a movie in my bed and I can hold you. If you still want a date, I'm down for it. But just an idea." he said. "Ohhh that sounds better! I'd love to!" I told him with a smile. He smiled back, but was drawn away when Lars charged into the house again. "HERE KIRK ITS THE BEST THING EVER" Lars screeched, handing Kirk an awfully wrapped box. "Ay dude thanks! What the hell is this?" Kirk examined the box a bit, shaking it too. No sound came out except for light shuffles. "Open it........" Lars groaned, tired of Kirks examination. "Geeze okay, calm down princess!" Kirk giggled, unwrapping the paper. He tore open the box, pulling out over 20 band shirts. "Dudddde sick! This is all band shirts?!" he said, a giant smile on his face. "Yeah!" Lars said, seeming proud of himself. Kirk looked through everything else before opening the rest of his stuff.

skip

"Ahh thank you guys for coming over! This was a great birthday. It was nice seeing you again, Y/N!" Kirk told us, hugging us as we left.

I got into the passenger seat of the car, James decided to drive us. I took out my phone to text Jess,

Hey Jess! I'm staying the night at James' place. Have fun with your date ;)

Screw you. Have fun with you're little blonde boy

I'll let you respectfully know he's giant

What the hell do you mean?

I mean his height. Other info is not shared with you.

Mhm.

I'm not wrong though. James is a giant, 6'2 is quite tall!

True. Okay bye bye! Love you

Bye! Love you too :)

"This your place?" I asked James as we pulled into a driveway, "No Y/N this is a cave. Yes it's my house!" he giggled, getting out of the car. I followed him into his house, it wasn't really clean, but what else do you expect from a boy? "I-I'm sorry about the mess... I wasn't expecting to bring anyone home after the concerts.." he sighed, scratching the back of his next lightly. "It's okay! As long as your mattress isn't like... stained.. I don't really care.." I said, thinking about if his bedroom was clean or not. "Are you hungry or anything? We can start watching movies now if you'd like!" he said, a big smile on his face. "I'm okay! Let's go start watching movies!" I told him. He nodded, bringing me to his bedroom. My eyes were slightly closed, in fear of what I was about to see.

To my luck, his bedroom was probably the cleanest thing I'd ever seen. Sure there were some beer bottles, but that's reasonable. He had it neatly decorated, band posters everywhere, posters of bands he opened for, a record player, and a GIANT bookshelf full of his record collections. "James this is amazing! It's so.. cozy!" I sighed, looking around more. His bed was on a windowsill, so it was like a couch too. He had a tv in front of his bed, so we could get cozy and watch. He led me to his bed, letting me get under the covers and nuzzle up against him. He closed the curtain and turned on a small lamp he had, that illuminated the room well enough. James grabbed the remote, turning on the tv. He flipped through the channels finding a show or movie for us to watch.

He ended up going with Ghostbusters, "Ohhh James I love this movie!" I hugged him tighter, but I loosened my grip to avoid popping him. I heard him chuckle lightly, as he pulled me closer to him. His warm embrace made me feel like the luckiest girl in the world, hell, I AM the luckiest girl in the world!

The rest of the night was spent like this. James holding me, as we watched some amazing movies. What else do I need in life...