Good Morning

November 18th

yawning sounds whatever it sounds like
"Good morning.." I rest the side of my face on James' head. His hair was soft. James had moved a little closer to me when we were sleeping.. he's so gorgeous. "Good morn.." James says half awake.

"Do you want me to go make you breakfast?" I play with his hair "Mmmmm.. if you want. I don't wanna make you do stuff.." He replies shifting his head a bit. "I'll go make you breakfast. Whatcha want?" I put his hair down. "I have pancake mix, I can make eggs, cereal, whatcha want?"

"Pancakes?" he slightly lifts his head. I nod and get up, he replaces my torso with my pillow. "Mornin'" I say to Jess, who is sitting on the couch drinking tea. "Good morning! How'd you 2 lovey doves sleep?" She happily sighs placing her head on the back of her hand. "He slept well. So did I. Did you sleep well?" I reply

"I slept just wonderful! I got to listen to my wall being slammed against last night! Jokes aside you guys gotta chill I could feel the wall shaking!" She chuckles a bit. "I'm sorry.. I'll make sure you aren't home next time." I reply hiding my face

James comes out of my room to where I'm standing. "Good morning prince charming" Jess says sarcastically to annoy us. James waves at her with a smile, he probably doesn't understand what's happening, he's in his own world right now. "Here you go!" I hand James his breakfast and sit at the table with him.

"You already eat?" I ask Jess. "Oh my god I forgot to tell you!!" I look at Jess slightly confused, "So I met this boy... he's gonna come pick me up in like 10 minutes and we're gonna go to a café together!" She flops onto the couch kicking her legs in the air

"You gonna give us payback?"

"Y/N!!!!!" She yells at me turning pink, I laugh at her reaction

"Good... pancakes!" James yawns "Thank you! Did you not sleep or something?" I ask James, he sounds incredibly tired. "Mmmm I did. I did. But I wanted to sleep in more. We can't stay here for long though." James tells me. "Oh god I forgot to get Kirk a birthday present!" I cover my mouth with my hand.

"We can go get him one. Say it's from both of us."

I nod and finish my pancakes. I grab our plates and put them in the sink. "Do you have any good clothes?" I ask him

"Here follow me." I bring James to my room and shut the door. "Sit" I point at my bed. I take off my shirt which was the Black Sabbath shirt James gave me, I handed it to him. I grab a shirt, a ride the lightning shirt. Ride the Lightning is a good album. "That's hot" James leaned back on my bed.

"See if these fit you." I throw James jeans I bought that were too big.

He put them on, they were the slightest bit too small but he'll live. The pants I gave him were ripped at the top, his legs were begging to be let free through the tears.

I put on my own pair of jeans and, go to my door to leave. James just sits there dumbfounded. "You coming?" I ask him pointing to the open door. He snaps back in to reality and leaves.

"Come to the bathroom." I tell James. "What's in here that we had to come for." He hugs me from behind. "Push your hair to the side" I tell him, I do super cool pro makeup to cover up the marks I left on him last night. I do the same to my own neck after. "You not proud of those?" He asks with a frown. "I am, I just don't need your neck to be colourful when we go to your best friends birthday." I leave the bathroom, James following along.

"Did we leave the guitar in your car the entire night?" I ask him, "Yep!"