004

Chapter Four - Trinity Clarke.

Friday, three days since I've spoken to Trinity or Gwen. Maybe I was overreacting, but holy mother of- she could've warned me.

Flashback

It was Tuesday after school, we'd just left school and were on the way home.

I had to say, curiosity had gotten the best of me, I wanted to- no, I needed to know more about Trinity and Vance.

"Hey, Trin. You never really told us about how you and Vance started dating, and when for that matter," I stated, wanting to avoid any kind of fight.

"Well, I guess we just bonded, that's all." I nodded, not caring much anymore. "What's it to you?" She snapped, folding her arms and glaring at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, walking beside Robin who looked nervous.

"Well, the look on your face makes it seem like you're not happy for me." Trinity cleared, giving me a small glare.

"I'm sorry, what?" The shock I felt at that moment was indescribable, sure; I didn't like Vance Hopper, but I couldn't tell Trinity who she could and couldn't date.

"Y/n, c'mon. I know you're pissed off about Vance, so just say it."

"Woah, Woah, Woah. Never once did I even mention I was pissed off about it, what is up with you today, Trinity? Like, okay, you and Vance are dating; what do you want me to do? Give you a huge reaction and yell at you?" I felt myself internally cringe at the stupidity of this conversation.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I tell all of you I'm dating Vance and now you're acting like I'm a horrible person by doing it." Trinity started, throwing her arms up in anger.

"What is wrong with you, Trin? Why are you being so defensive over nothing? This whole thing is just stupid, so drop it." I snapped, rolling my eyes and turning back to Robin; he and I were going on about who'd be a better parrot.

"What the fuck, Y/n? I'm not being fucking defensive, if anyone's getting defensive it's you. Like you just called me stupid." Trinity came towards me, a scowl resting on her face.

"Trinity, seriously, Y/n didn't call you stupid. She said the conversation was stupid, she meant the fighting." Robin interjected before I could reply, I turned to him and nodded my head. "Exactly."

"Stay out of this, Robin. This has nothing to do with you."

"Chill out, don't get mad at Robin, he didn't do anything. Can you just tell me what you're mad over?"

"I'm mad because you're never there for me." She retorted, glaring at me.

"Never there for you? Are you kidding me, Trinity? You didn't seem too angry about any of this yesterday when you were ditching school with Vance at Grab N' Go." I replied, mentioning what Robin and I had seen the day prior.

"Oh, my gosh- I'm literally gonna get violent. I'm not fucking talking about Vance. I'm so done with you."

I shook my head in confusion, what was this all about then?

"We bonded over our family lives," Trinity admitted, her arms remaining folded, her guard still up.

"Oh really? Your 'family lives' like that's gonna make a fucking relationship."