"We're going to the Odeon. I feel like I've been really good lately." Rachel started skipping towards her car and Blaine and I quickly followed her.

"You deserve it, Rach." I smiled, putting my hand on her shoulder. We had gotten way closer than I ever expected, probably because working graveyard shifts at the diner made you form a trauma bond.

"Everyone from Broadway goes and it's so cool. I don't know, probably just, like, rather than getting a side salad." Rachel chattered on, while linked elbows with Blaine.

"Can we pop the trunk?" She asked the driver so Artie could put his wheelchair in the back.

"Trunk is full." He shrugged, and we turned to look at Artie.

"Well, can I sit in the front?" She asked and he shook his head.

"Oh, it's okay. Sam and I can just meet you there. Right, Sam?" Artie smiled up at Sam who was pushing his wheelchair, and we all got in the car. I placed my hand on Sam's shoulder in support, because I felt bad that he had to walk, but he was the closest to Artie so it did make since. Blaine pulled me onto his lap to make room in the car, and I leaned back on him as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You guys are so cute. Have you set a wedding date yet?" Rachel asked as the car started to move.

"Yeah, actually. Next Valentine's Day, it will be our anniversary, and that way we won't have to worry about our dating anniversary and our marriage one." I smiled, and started to fiddle with Blaine's hands.

"That is adorable. But that's also the day Miss. Pillsbury left Mr. Schue at the altar." Kurt said, and I slapped his arm.

"Well, with one failed Valentines wedding, a good one comes." Blaine shrugged, and Kurt threw his hands in the air in defeat.

I woke up to the smell of blueberry pancakes, and the absence of Blaine and instantly got out of bed.

"No, I can't serve you breakfast in bed if your not in bed." Blaine groaned as I walked into the kitchen.

"It's been months, baby, you don't have to keep making- oh that actually does smell really good." I sighed, diverting my attention to the pancakes.

"They're lemon-blueberry. And the New York Times, there's a feature on a production the Joffrey's putting on here." He smiled, motioning towards the newspaper on the table.

"You know me so well. What can I do to help?" I asked, kissing him on the cheek after looking at the paper.

"You can check if the coffee is steeped enough to press." He said, and I quickly walked over to the coffee maker.

"I still can't believe it. We're really doing it. Living together, building a future together." Blaine sighed, bringing over a perfectly made tray of breakfast items.

"Do you know what I can't believe? We just woke up and your hair's already gelled." I laughed, sitting at the table with him and pulling out a curl.

"Every morning I get to wake up next to you, I get to walk you to the subway, then walk to class with you and most days we have lunch together. Even after all of that amazingness, I get to come home to you. And I get to crawl up in bed with you, get under the covers." He smiled, leaning on the table as I poured syrup on my pancakes.