"Fine, I'll bite, what do you want?" It was honestly quite satisfying watching how quickly a deep blush spread across Kaname's face, Jun chuckled, he'd literally just been running his mouth and now he couldn't even ask the question he woke Jun up for, it was completely laughable. Kaname glared at him, which would have probably been more effective if he wasn't as red as a lobster. "Okay okay, I'm sorry for laughing or whatever, but can you just tell me what you want or let me go to sleep?"

Jun was hoping that Kaname would go with the second option, but Kaname took a deep breath and began speaking, "This is a little embarrassing to admit, but I have never kissed anyone before." Jun blinked, okay, not what he was expecting.

"And why does this have anything to do with me?" Jun raised an eyebrow, seriously, was Kaname being a kissing virgin really important enough that it was worth interrupting Jun's objectively much more important sleep?

"Sazanami, let me finish. As I was saying, I have no experience, which is bad because I have recently become interested in someone. I'm worried because what if I mess it up when we kiss?" It took every part of Jun's willpower to not correct when into if, but he had a feeling Kaname wouldn't appreciate it at all.

"Are you going to get to the part where you actually need my help or what?" Again, Jun didn't see how Kaname's romantic issues had anything to do with him. He could honestly think of very few things he cared about less than Kaname being a bad kisser.

"Didn't I literally just tell you to shut up and let me talk? You're so annoying." Jun shot him a glare, which seemed to make him remember who was the one asking for a favour. "Anyway, even I can't be naturally good at everything, so I will need some practice, that is why I need you to help."

Nope, there was no way Kaname had just asked him that, Jun refused to believe it. "Huh? Are you being serious?" He seriously couldn't believe it, the high and mighty Tojo Kaname asking him to practice kissing with Jun, a non-special student? He should start doubting Tatsumi's words less, because maybe miracles really do happen.

"Yes, of course I am, I am always serious Sazanami. Even if it was completely humiliating to ask you this, it's not really something I can just practice by myself unfortunately, so, will you assist me or not?" At least he had some logical sense for asking Jun, although Jun still didn't know why it couldn't have waited till he was awake. "Unfortunately I have gotten used to this awful lifestyle, so I know that we will be alone here for at least another three hours, which will save me from any more embarrassment." Well, Jun supposed that answered his question, Kaname was scared of someone walking in on them. Though Kaname already knowing when exactly people started getting back must have meant he managed to avoid doing chores at night quite alot over the week he had been a non-special student, Jun was impressed actually, he would have to ask Kaname how he managed it.

"Why are you acting like I've already said yes? I don't remember agreeing to a single thing HiMERU." Kaname looked surprised, he probably hadn't even entertained the thought that Jun might say no. Though it wasn't like Jun couldn't see why, objectively speaking HiMERU was an absolutely gorgeous person, if it wasn't for his unpleasant attitude and horrendous obsession with himself, Jun would likely be attracted to him, it was too bad really that his looks were the only palatable thing about him.

Actually, would kissing Kaname really be that bad? Jun tried his very best to purge that thought from his brain, but his mind began to wander, imagining himself kissing Kaname's soft lips, imagining the taste of his mouth, the feeling of slipping his tongue through his sightly parted lips. Jun shoved those thoughts away in favour of looking directly at the real Kaname who was right in front of him. He was very attractive when he kept his mouth shut, and Jun's mind helpfully reminded him that kissing tended to be an activity best enjoyed in silence. Jun groaned, was he seriously considering going along with Kaname's request just because he was pretty? And when Kaname flashed his signature sad pout that he always made when making Jun go along with his requests, Jun realised that was exactly what he was going to do. "Ugh, fine I'll help you, so don't you dare look at me like that."