the visione Rubys pov

Rubys pov

Edward is teaching honylemon the piona while tadashe and wasabia are playing on the floor.alise she walks in with a vase full of flowers, all of a sudden she drops them and her eys glaze over " alise" jake aks alise looks up " bella was changed" she says " shes coming after us shes told the voultor that the triplets are immotalt children" i frown " but we just saw them they know there not imortall" she shakes her head " the denalies whent with her" i growl " father always had a thing for tana" rory says " is a war coming" i ask alise nods i turn towerds rory " i think its a time we call in a favor with mother" i say she frowns " ruby he wo-" " he will he has to" jake looks at us and carlile sighs " if your going then im coming with you because my gess is that you whant to bring the triplets" he says nod " ok we need witnesses edward and rosline you go to egypt find benjamin and his faimly" rory says i look at emmet " emmet and alise you go to kansas find my cousins dean, sam and scott" they nod " esma you find other covens who will stand by us" carlile says she nods " jesper your going to london find my brothe marcuse, he nods rory speeks " jake and i your going to riverdale"

Carlisle pov

" grandpa were are we going" hony asks " were going to meet your other grandfather" i say she nods " will he like me" she asks " yes" i say i look up and see ruby buckling wasabi and taasshi in to there plane seats,i help hony buckle in and smile at her " here" i say handing her her ipad she takes it and puts her headphones on , i look at ruby aand she sighs " god i hope he likes them"