Chapter Fourteen: Give A Little More

A/N

The video is my attempt at the 'Maroon 5 Book Tag' and I tag everyone who loves the band to do the tag xoxo

End of A/N

Chapter Fourteen: One More Night

HAZEL

When I woke up and stretched I heard Adam mumble something incoherent under his breath, before his arms around my waist tightened and I found myself being pulled closer against him. He nuzzle his face in the crook of my neck and planted lazy kisses with a few well placed nibbles which made me moan quietly.

"You weren't so quiet last night love, how many times did you shout my name?"

I leant over and playfully slapped his shoulder, Adam laughed a deep laugh and tried to pull me back to him but I wiggled out of his grasp.

"No more for you Mr Levine."

I quickly covered my eyes to block his adorable puppy dog eyes, apparently werewolves were pros at nailing this look.

"Pretty please Hazel, I'm sorry."

I shook my head. I was determined to not give into him. Although the wolf inside of me was telling me to jump his bones over and over again, Adam sighed and rolled onto his back. He reached for his phone, had I really won that easily? I sat up and stretched my arms above my head, the sheet wrapped around my chest fell exposing my breasts. I couldn't help but smirk as Adam's eyes wondered from his phone screen to my chest.

"Take a picture it lasts longer."

"Okay."

I heard the tell tale click indicating Adam had just taken a photo. I cursed him and pulled the sheet back around myself, Adam was grinning ear to ear like the cat who got the cream. I just wanted to slap the look off his face.

"Delete it now Adam."

"How about you make me?"

I quirked an eyebrow at the invitation and then the perfect idea formed in my head on how I could make Adam delete the picture.

"I think I will."

Adam sniggered and looked back down at his phone. I took the opportunity to sit up and straddle him, which took him by surprise. Oh I had different plans to the dirty ones forming behind his lustful hazel orbs. I ran my hands down the length of his chest planting small kissed along the way, beneath me his body shivered which made me smirk knowing my plan was working.

"Hazel, this is very unlike you. I like it."

He dropped his phone onto my pillow and bought his hands up to cup my bum roughly. I bent over so my breasts were rubbing against his chest as I closed the gap between our faces and captured his lips. He met my kiss with passion and I felt him dig his fingers into my bum cheeks which pulled a gasp from between my lips. I only wanted to delete one stupid photo.

"Close your eyes Adam, after everything you did for me last night I think you deserve a reward."

He bobbed his head up and down like an eager child, damn this man was horny. He closed his eyes and I edged myself backwards slowly, he assumed I was probably going to blow him off but I had different plans. I reached carefully for his discarded phone which thankfully was still unlocked, I found the incriminating picture and swiftly deleted it with a smile on my face.

"See, I told you I'd make you delete the picture. Who knew I could use sex against you Mr Levine?"

Adam knitted his eyebrows together in confusion until he realised what I'd done and his eyes shot open. I dangled his phone in front of him and ginned before dropping it and clambered ungracefully off of him. He reached for me but I moved backwards and climbed out of the bed, wrapping the sheet around me securely. Adam pouted which was the cutest expression ever.