Fights and Kisses

Start from the beginning

Haerin stared at the lollipop, then looked at Hanni, and continued eating.
"Just put it in front of her Hanni." Hyein said. Hanni put beside Haerin's Jajangmyeon plate.

"I don't want it." Haerin said with a straight face.
Hyein stomped her foot hard, but the cat-eyed girl didn't budge.

"Hey." Minji stared at Haerin angrily.
Haerin stopped eating and stared back at Minji.
"What's wrong with you? Do you have any manners?" Minji snapped.
"Stop it." Hanni whispered, Danielle looked at them worriedly.

Haerin said nothing, anger clearly visible on her face.
"I asked you a question." Minji leaned forward.
"Minji, it's okay, stop this." Hanni touched Minji's arm.
"Stop defending her, and stop giving her something!" Minji replied angrily.

Haerin stood up and was about to pick up her bag, Minji quickly grasped her arm tightly, "Apologize to Hanni."
Haerin grip Minji's wrist tightly in return.  "Take your hand away." she snarled.

Hyein glanced over, some students sitting near their table had started whispering while looking at them.

Hyein rubbed her temples, she didn't expect them to be like this, all she wanted was to have lunch together, well maybe with a little drama, but that didn't mean there had to be a fight!

She touched Haerin's arm.
"Stop it, remember what Dad did for your sake yesterday" she whispered.

But Minji heard the whisper, she strengthened her grip on Haerin's arm.
"Your Dad came to my house last week." she said, Haerin could feel her anger ready to explode.

"Do you know he knelt down and bowed to my father so that you would be given mercy? So you wouldn't get expelled from school?"
Haerin gritted his teeth.
"Minji." Hyein warned

She knew Minji didn't mean to badmouth their father, but Haerin was very sensitive to the last week's events and the midget demon was in an emotional state ready to explode at any moment.

Hannie tried to pull Minji's arm, but what could she do with her small body and strength, she was even a midget than Haerin.

"Your father has degraded himself like that but you're still enjoying being a little rascal. You ignorant little bastard."

Haerin exploded, in the blink of an eye she pulled her arm from Minji's grasp and felt something soft on her lips.

Wait..

What is...

Hyein and Hanni's mouths dropped open, while Minji was stunned.
There was a sound of dropping objects, Hyein turned her head, Huening at the next table stood gawking at them, his spoon fell to the floor.

Danielle released her lips from Haerin's lips, she breathed hard, when she saw Haerin was about to hit Minji she reacted according to her instinct.
She didn't want the two of them to get suspended again, she didn't want anyone to get hurt, she didn't want Haerin and her family to get into trouble again.

Without thinking, she pulled Haerin away from the cafeteria, to a place far away from there.

They stopped at the park near the school parking lot, Danielle released her grip, she held her forehead then turned to face Haerin.

"I'm sorry..I..."
I what? I didn't mean to kiss you? Danielle didn't even know why she had to kiss Haerin, maybe she could have just pushed her, or thrown them with a tray, or whatever! But she kissed Haerin! Danielle want to cry from embarrassment.

Haerin stare at Danielle silently, her lips half open. That strange feeling again, Haerin understood that feeling, but she didn't like it, that feeling made her feel weak towards Danielle.

Haerin brushed off that feeling, she approached Danielle angrily.
"What are you doing? Stop meddling in my business, I'm sick of your personality and behavior!"
Danielle's eyes glazed over, her mouth opened but she couldn't let out any sound.

The cat-eyed girl grabbed Danielle's shoulders roughly, Danielle winced in pain. "I want you to listen carefully! STOP PESTERING ME!!!" she yelled.

Haerin released her grip, her face flushed with emotion. Danielle held her shoulder that felt really hurt, she looked at Haerin with teary eyes.
"I'm sorry.." she said, she then turned her body around and ran away from Haerin.

Haerin clenched her fists, she then touched her lips, and for the first time she felt like a bastard.

At another place.

"Stop following me!"

"Hanni.."

Hanni wiped her tears, she was very shocked when Danielle kissed Haerin, her best friend was indeed friendly and caring, but whether Danielle liked Haerin she did not know.

Minji ran, she caught Hanni's arm and turned her around."Why are you crying?" she asked.

Hanni was silent, Minji felt like her chest was being stabbed, did she..
"Are you jealous of Danielle?" she asked carefully.

Hanni turned her face away.
"I was surprised when I saw it, but knowing that the reason you two almost fought again was because of your words...I'm disappointed in you Minji." she said.

The tall girl felt angry.
"Didn't you feel mad when she said bad things about your lunchbox and us? I was just telling the truth!"
"You're talking about her father! That's inappropriate!"

Minji gritted her teeth
"Why are you always defending her Hanni? She's always belittling people, she's rude to you, why don't you come to your senses? What makes you like her?" Minji yelled in frustration.

Hanni looked at Minji angrily.
"Our conversation ends here."
Hanni turned her body and left Minji

Minji looked at the floor with mixed emotions, she clenched her fists.
She then walked quickly over to Hanni and turned the girl's body again.

"Why don't you just like me?"
Hanni looked at Minji with surprise.
"Why not me Hanni?".

"Minji..."
Minji turned her face away, not wanting to cry in front of Hanni.

Hanni touched Minji's arm.
"Minji, you are..."
Minji knew exactly what Hanni was going to say. Her anger rising again, she turned her head quickly.

"I'm tired of being your best friend."
she said as she cupped Hanni's cheek and kissed the girl's lips.

Hanni could not describe her shock in words. Minji's lips moved gently against hers. Hanni's legs felt weak, Minji hugged her waist and brought their bodies closer. both of their hearts were pounding furiously.

Hanni gripped Minji's uniform shirt tightly, she didn't want to but her lips had automatically returned Minji's kiss.

A moment later Minji released her lips, both of them gasped, with very red faces.
"No..." Hanni whispered.
"Hanni..."
"NO!" Hanni pushed Minji's face, the tall girl staggered in confusion.

Hanni turned her body around, she began to walk quickly away from Minji, and Minji just let her.