𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

Quietly whispering to herself, she sat down in front of the bird. Her eyes loved over the page, "I couldn't risk sending Hedwig. Since the World Cup, the Ministry's been intercepting more and more owls and she's just too easily recognized. We need to talk, face-to-face. Meet me in the Gryffindor common room, 1:00 a.m. this Saturday night. And make sure you two are alone. Snuffles. P.S. the bird bites."

Annabeth had just finished reading when the owl screeched loudly and bit into her finger. Annabeth pulled her hand back, shaking it in pain while she gave the owl a death stare. "Ow!"

"No treats for you", she then hissed at the owl before she stood up and stuffed the letter into her pocket. Sucking the blood off her finger, the brunette shot the brid one last death glare before she made her way back towards the castle.

The morning quickly changed into afternoon and after that into evening. And before Annabeth could really prepared herself it was already time for their little secret meeting with Sirius in the Gryffindor Common room.

When the two had entered the round, red painted room, Annabeth immediately approached the couch. Yawning loudly the brunette turned to face her brother, leaning against the back of the couch. But when she did, she saw that Harry was holding a copy of the Daily Prophet in his hands.

The headline was written in gigantic, black letters, 'Teenage Tragedy.'

Annabeth approached the boy from behind, reading the paper over his shoulder. "Harry Potter, age 12 suspect entrant in the Triwizard Tournament. His eyes swimming with the ghost of his past-"

Before she could read anymore, Harry ripped the Daily Prophet into pieces and threw it into the still burning fire.

Annabeth rose her eyebrows at him, "His eyes swimming with the ghost of his past? Really?"

Harry shook his head to himself, while he started pacing up and down in front of the fireplace. "I hate that Skeeter woman. She's horrible."

"Oh yeah. I know her, Rita Skeeter. She's always writing very- overdramatic", Annabeth stated while she eyed her brother. "I wonder why the Daily Prophet keeps someone like her. She's terrible."

Suddenly the fire besides them started hissing loudly, catching both their attention. The two slowly got closer, but Annabeth stummbled backwards when she suddenly spotted a face in the fire.

"Sirius? How-"

The man interrupted them, his voice only above a whisper, "I don't have much time, so let me get straight to it. Did you or did you not put your name into the Goblet of fire?"

Harry immediately raised his voice in anger, "No!"

Sirius immediately warned him to be more quiet before he continued, "I had to ask. Now, tell me about this dream of yours. You mentioned Voldemort and Wormtail. But who was the third man in the room?"

"I don't know."

Sirius remained quietly, he raised his eyebrows. "You didn't hear any name?" Harry shook his head, "No. Voldemort was giving him a job to do. Something important."

"And what was that?"

Harry hesitated, a frown plastered on his face, "He wanted us. I don't know why. But he was gonna use this man to get to us. Well, I mean, it was only a dream, right?"

Sirius nodded his head in agreement, "Yes. It's just a dream.- Look Harry. The Death Eaters at the World Cup, your name rising from that goblet, these are not just coincidences. Hogwarts isn't safe anymore."