I looked around and noticed that Z car wasn't around. "You walked here?"

"Yeah, Ian to far"

"Want a ride?" I asked and Z smiled and pouted her lips

"awww you wanna make sure I make it home safe. How cuteee"

I rolled my eyes. "Nigga do you or not don't make me change my mind"

"You wouldn't" Z faked cried as she got in the passenger seat.

Z POV~

(Preview of what just happened but in Z pov)

I was outside selling some of my goods when I heard a fimilar voice. Sound like arguing but I wasn't sure.

I walked towards the voices and saw that a nigga was tryna talk to Lay. I can tell Lay wasn't comfortable so I went over there to come to her rescue.

"Let me holla at you. Stop acting like youn wanna try dick. You too pretty to be a dyke shawty."

I saw Lay getting annoyed.  I approach the nigga before Lay ended up beating this Nigga ass

"She good, move around with all that bullshit you taking"

"Who tf you tal-" before he can say anything I lifted up my shirt a bit showing him the bottom half of my Glock.

"Aye man, my bad ima leave shawty be" he put his hands up to surrender and slowly walked away.

Yea weirdo. Walk away.

I then brought my attention back to Lay. She ain't even seem a lil bit scared just a lil annoyed but it was still right to make sure she was good.

"You ok?"

"I'm good, nigga just ain't getting the memo when ignored him the first time"

"What you doing out here by yourself so late?" I asked a little confused"

"I was thirty so I came to the store"

I looked at Lay raising a eyebrow "well you shouldn't be out here by yourself "

Lay smacked her teeth before saying "I'm grown asl can't nb scared me good enough to stop me from coming to the store to quince my thirst"

She a little too cocky. She don't realize how bad it is out her. Especially around this time.

I looked at Lay and shook my head
"I'm serious. It's dangerous out in the streets"

"So why tf you out here so late by yourself" Lay asked me reversing my question on me.

I chuckled a bit. "I'm grown can't nb scared me good enough to stop me from coming outside by myself"

Lay laughed. "Exactly" She started getting in her car. "Well I'll see you around"

I don't know if Lay noticed I wasn't in my car or if she just wanted to make sure I got home safe but she asked if I needed a ride.

Shit. A ride with Lay sexy ass don't sound to bad. I found it cute that she was concerned with my safety in getting home safe.

I accepted the ride and got in the car .

The car ride was silent until Lay fianlly spoke up

"Sooo what were you doing out this late fr? I didn't see you in the store or nothing"

I could tell Lay the truth but I don't want her looking at me any different. I know we ain't known each other for too long, but ik that she ain't the type to sell drugs or get into all the shit I be getting into I didn't wanna scare her.

"I was" I hesitated for a second. "Ugh I was getting some fresh air"

Really. Fresh air??? That's all tf you could come up w Z? Your an idiot.

Lay gave me a confused look "oh ok"

I nodded my head and smiled as Lay pulled up in my driveway.

GPS:  *YOU DESTINATION HAS ARRIVED*

"I appreciate you give me a ride even though I coulda walked"

"You could've I wouldn't have cared"

I smacked my teeth. "You got a smart ass mouth ima have to fuck it out of you"

Lay rolled her eyes and giggled a lil "mane get the fuck out my car"

"Yes daddy" I said joking while getting out the car

"Your so gay"

I laughed harder. "Bye bye now. Drive safe"

"Always" Lay said and I closed the car door. I waved Lay bye as I walked to my door.

I made it in the house locking the door behind me. I looked out the window and Lay was still parked outside. Fuck she doing ? Maybe she was just waiting until I got fully inside.

I closed my window and took my outside close off so I was left in my drawls and sports bra.

I need to shower.

LAY POV~

I waiting until Z got inside. For safety yk? It be weirdos out here.

Just as I was about to pull off my engine started tweaking.

Wtf...

I looked over to my geers and saw that my gas light was on.

Fuck.

I literally just left the fucking gas station and didn't get any gas. I didn't even realize the gas was so low.

I hit on my steering wheel a few times "fuck, fuck, fuck!!!" I let out the biggest sign and pulled my keys out the engine. Looks like ima have to Uber.

I pulled my phone out and that mf was dead.

I'm fucked.

I'm damn sure not walking alone this late.
Another big sigh left my mouth as I palmed my face.

I opened my car door and walked towards Z door.

I can just charge my phone for a lil then get a Uber here. I'll just leave my car parked until the morning.

I got to Z door and hesitated before knocking.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK"

Unfortunately.        (S4S)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें