𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"How'd you get in here?"

Addison let out a little laugh, twirling the USB between her fingers, "you know who I am right? I'm far more than a tracer, I'm just as much of a ghost as the rest of the Sierra Program." Denny's hand reached for the gun tucked into his waistband expecting Addison to relent, to give up. "You really think I'm scared of a gun?" Raising to her feet, she pulled her own gun out of her pants, pushing the safety down and aiming directly between his eyes. "Shall we see who's a better shot?"

Dennys Adam's apple bobbed, a shaky finger pushing down the safety. "You should be dead," Denny choked out and Addison smiled shaking her head, "just give me the drive and we can all move on acting like none of this happened."

"Oh," Addison rose her hand, the device resting between her fingers, "this device? I don't know it has some pretty interesting information on it, I'm sure the white house would love to see what you're spending their money on," instead of handing it over to him she dropped the drive on the ground, the toe of her boot resting on it, Denny's eyes following the gadget as it clattered to the ground. "You want it? Come get it."

"Uploading to the server now," Suzannes voice crackled through the ear piece, "will be projecting it on every screen in 5, 4, 3, 2, now."

Addison's hand slammed down on the desk, the lights cutting out and moving silently around the room, watching as Denny scrambled to try and find her, when he went to step forward, he ran into a chest, backing up he ran into another one, and he knew that he was screwed, there was no out because Addison had helped. This is what made her dangerous Denny decided, no matter how much she undermined people, how badly they hurt her, every person was an asset when she needed them to be, and they would always help her because she always found a way to have the upper hand.

"Down boys," Addison commanded, reaching for the light switch again, using her foot to push Denny forward when Lloyd stepped aside, relishing in the way he slammed into the desk, "he knows he's screwed."

Denny scrambled for the button on his desk, pressing it and sinking against the wood letting out a ragged breath, "where's the drive?" He croaked out, turning around only to slam back against his desk when he saw Addison in front of Six and Lloyd. Lloyd's hand was resting in Addison's back pocket, while Six had his arm slung around her shoulders. "What have you done?"

"If everything has gone to plan, I have officially terminated you from your position and you will stand trial for misuse of government funds," a cruel smile crossed Addison's lips, "all of this could've been avoided if you didn't let your ego get in the way."

Dennys eyes moved over to Lloyd, "all of this because she spread her legs for you," shrinking back further when Lloyd rose an eyebrow, "you were supposed to use her for information, not help her tear down the empire-"

"Im going to stop you right there," Addison spoke up, drawing her gun once more the safety being pushed down with a loud click, "stop talking about me like I'm a piece of meat, or property that someone can own or take advantage of," the room was so silent that every breath that left Denny's mouth sounded like an atomic bomb going off in the space, "I've let you talk down to me for too long, I don't need to use my body to show everyone around me that you've built an empire completely out of cards and it continues to crumble," Denny's eyes were locked on Addison as she drug her eyes down, pointing her gun towards his knee, smirking when Denny looked over at Lloyd, "don't look at him, look at me, I'm in charge."

Addison wanted to record the way the color drained out of Denny's face at her announcement. "I know, wild right, me? The very person you terminated for being a threat, is actually a threat, you don't want to stand trial, you give me what I want."