Authors Note

Firstly thank you for choosing this book to read. After playing Hogwarts Legacy I couldn't help but make this book. This book won't follow the game exactly cause otherwise you might as well just play the game! Secondly, I would like to say that I plan to try and do regular updates to the story however, on that note it can be hard to stay motivated sometimes. Any feedback you guys have will help me make this the best story possible and stay motivated! On a third note, I take the time to edit and re-read my chapters before publishing. Therefore sometimes chapters may take me longer to publish if I am not happy with them.

Please let this be a reminder that I do not own characters from Hogwarts Legacy. I do however own the characters I have made and put into this story.

Second reminder, this story is 99.9% likely to be NSFW in some areas. Some of you may be excited reading this, others may not. So just keep this in mind while reading! Themes may include but are not limited to: harm to oneself or another, sex, blood, death, etc. This is a Hogwarts FanFic after all.

I really do try to write for my readers so if you like or dislike something please let me know!

Now on to the story! :)