They hop in the car then, Lina in the back and start to head towards the Stilinski's where Scott's bike was parked. 

"Well, what a fun little adventure, huh? We were technically kidnapped, got attacked, almost got killed multiple times and we got to go out of the country" Lina brings up and Scott and Stiles both scoff. 

"Sounds like a normal day to me" Stiles brings up and the three of them laugh together.

~~~

"So, how was your date?" Lina wonders as they stand at her locker. Imani smiles, leaning against the locker beside, hugging her books to her chest.

"It was all right. I wouldn't say it was anything noteworthy. He had a cute smile. Apparently he's on his lacrosse team" Imani explains and Lina raises an eyebrow over at her.

"What school did you say he goes to again?" Lina questions curiously. 

"Devenford Prep" Imani answers and Lina rolls her eyes. 

"Really? You went after someone from there? All of those guys are pricks" Lina scoffs and Imani shoves her. 

"Not all of them are that bad" Imani defends and Lina shrugs. 

"You're bi for a reason, Mani. You should try dating some girls for once. Girls are way better" Lina motions out into the hall towards the crowds of girls and Imani shrugs.

"I don't know...it's hard to date girls after...well..." Imani trails off and Lina places a comforting hand on her shoulder. 

"Cora was a Hale. You should've expected she wouldn't want to stay in a town like Beacon Hills, especially after most of her family was killed here and her brother's pack was attacked" Imani shakes her head.

"I'm not looking for a real relationship right now, anyways, Li. I told you, I'm just trying to have a little bit of fun right now."

"Girls are pretty fun. I would know" Lina wiggles her eyebrows mischievously and Imani shoves her, rolling her eyes. 

"Yeah, and who have you been with?" Imani questions and Lina shrugs nonchalantly.

"Erica and....Malia" Imani gapes at her. 

"When did that happen? How? I need information now. Does that have something to do with why you hate each other?" Imani urges, shaking her and Lina laughs. 

"They were both one time things, Mani. Erica and I had sex when she was supposedly a 'runaway' and..." Lina's face morphs into one of regret. "Malia and I had sex while in Eichen" Lina explains and Imani scoffs. 

"And why am I just finding out about this now??" Lina shrugs.

"They both made me swear not to tell...not that I'd want to think about Malia in that situation again...and now one is dead and the other...is a bitch. So Erica can yell at me from up in heaven for telling and well, I don't care what Malia does." They start walking down the hall towards their class, Imani shaking her head in disbelief. Lina glances around, turning more serious.

"I have to go with the others to the animal clinic to check on Derek later. We've only gotten one text from Lydia since we left her there, telling us Derek was still asleep" Lina explains and Imani hums, nodding in deep thought.

"Still nothing on Kate either?" Lina shakes her head, frowning. 

"The only thing different about Derek is that he's younger, from what I've seen. Though who knows what else she could've done. Braeden's still looking for her though." Lina explains. They head into their class, taking a seat beside each other.