*Everyone was concerned.*

Wand: (clears throat) There once was a kid who still sleeps with their baby blanket!

4: What the what?

Wand: It's very embarrassing. But not as embarrassing as someone who used to wet the bed!

Oodle: (whispers) How does he know that?

Wand: They probably do it from all the bugs they enjoy eating and all the water they drink from playing Hello Kitty Cafe!

Controlly: The heck!!

Airy: I don't remember revealing that.

Wand: Maybe I should calm down. Let me play some Justin Bieber music that I always listen to!

Burger King: The fuck!? How did he-

Wand: Let me play with my barbie dolls in my treehouse! That way 5 year olds can watch me play while they take care of me!

Gamey: Huh?

MePhone4: Ok Who Told Him!

Wand: But hopefully they don't hear this secret. The secret is that I have a crush on MePhone4!

MePhone4: Excuse me?

*Computer face turns red and slides under the table.*

Wand: My little story. A true story based on some campers here! Now to those campers that I'm talking about, you better do as I say. Or I'll reveal who's secret belongs to who!

*Computer comes back up.*

Computer: Oodle! What Are We Gonna Do!

Oodle: I Don't Know! I don't Want Anyone To Know I Wet The Bed!

Computer: And I Don't Want MePhone To Know I Like Him! What if he doesn't like me!?

Oodle: (sigh) I guess we have to do what Wand says so he can keep his mouth shut.

*Later on, Wand makes Oodle clean the cabin.*

Wand: Make sure you clean under the beds. They haven't been cleaned in a while. 

*He also uses 4 as a foot rest.*

4: AAA! Why Are Your Shoes Hard!

Wand: They're very expensive shoes. Now keep your mouth shut! Or should I tell which kid you were in the story.

*Now we go to MePhone and Computer cleaning the bathrooms since it was Wand's chore.*

Wand: Yeah make sure to get the toilets too. You know how those are.

Computer: I don't want to do this.

Wand: Hey MePhone. Want to hear something interesting?

Computer: Did I say I don't want to do this? I mean I really want to do this!

*And they end up cleaning the bathrooms. Then we have Wand having BK making him lunch. BK hands him a burger.*

Wand: Hmmm. I thought I said no pickles. Make it again and this time, don't take too long.

Burger King: Fine! Whatever! Come on, Airy let's go.

Airy: I feel numb now.

*Now we go to Wand making Gamey and Controlly give some of their stuff.*

Wand: Here. I'll take that ray gun you have.

*Gamey hands him his ray gun.*

Wand: And I'll take that game console. Unless you want to keep it to play a certain game no one knows about.