"I don't know.. " she said and covered her face with her palms as if she's thinking very hard..

I sighed and give her time to think.. I did my best and convinced her. Now it's up to her if she would follow her heart or her mind.. It's all up to her now and I hope that she will have a decision that is good for her and everyone..

"Think it through Jennie. I'll j--" I couldn't finish my sentence since it suddenly started raining so hard.. Like literally sudden.. It just fell hard all at once that we didn't even had the time to run before we got wet..

Me and Jennie went down stairs and stood there laughing a little.. My hair is wet.. Same as hers and she's trying to dry it using her hands by fanning it which is really weird. How can a hair get dry by that?

"I didn't know that it would rain like this today.. The forecasts never said anything" she said as she looked up watching the rains that is pouring from above..

I couldn't really hear anything that she's saying since I'm a little captivated by her beauty.. She just looked so perfect that I couldn't help but to admire her..

"Maybe the angels are crying for you" I joked and she glared at me.. She was about to smack my head when a sudden loud thunder was heard which made the both of us flinch..

"Y-Yah! That was so scary" she commented before hugging herself.. I think she's feeling cold by now.. I'm actually feeling cold too.. I'm just acting tough because Jennie tends to be very very worried over nothing.. One of the things that I like about her..

"Yeah but didn't you told me once that Lisa is scared of rains? Right? " I asked confusedly.. I'm not really sure but I think she had said it the other day or something..

"I have to go Kai." She suddenly run as fast as she can probably on her way to Lisa's penthouse..

I looked down with a pitiful smile..

She's on her way to get the love of her life and I'm on my way to let her go..

Watching her back disappear..

My eyes left a single tear..

_________

Jennie Kim

Running as fast as I can with my heart beating so fast..

She has to be alright.. She has to be fine and I need to make sure that she's doing alright..

Rain.. I used to like rain .. I used to enjoy it every now and then but now I hate it.. I hate that it can frighten the love of my life... I hate that it's the only weakness that Lisa has..

I need to save her.. If she ever needs to be saved..

I need to be there for her if she ever needs someone..

I need to see her.. Just so I can feel relaxed and calm.. I need to help her.. I need her.

I reached her penthouse and I did not bother knocking or ringing the doorbell anymore.. The rain is pouring so hard with lightning and thunders every once in a while..

I'm feeling scared.. I'm scared for her..

I went inside and quickly looked for her.. I saw her TV playing some movies with a popcorn lying on the couch like she was just watching a movie a while ago..

Her kitchen is a mess.. Filled with instant Ramyeon sachet and cups and even some processed gimbap.. I bet it's the only thing that she has been eating ever since I started avoiding her..

My hands are trembling and the only place that I have not checked yet is her room.. I made my way to it but before I could even open the door, I heard a loud sounds of things that is probably being thrown..