XIV

es·tranged

/əˈstrānjd,eˈstrānjd/

adjective

(of a person) no longer close or affectionate to someone; alienated.

Lisa Manoban

I miss her...

it's been 2 days after the incident..

Nothing much really changed but Somi is for sure somewhere crying her eyes out.. My grandfather just bought her fathers business and everything that makes them rich..

I made sure that she's expelled and can no longer step a foot inside this school.. But Jennie..

She's still in the hospital and I miss her.. I wonder what she's doing right now? Is she okay now? Is she feeling any kinds of pain? Is she bored? Does she have anyone to talk to?

Is Kai with her? Does she prefer Kai over me now?

Does she miss me just like how I miss her?

I have a lot inside my head so here I am at the roof top taking some fresh air while looking around.. It's been 2 days since I had a proper meal.. It's been 2 days since I last smiled and it's been 2 days since we have talked..

I missed her but I can't do anything..

I just sighed and grab a pack of cigarettes inside my pocket and took some lighter as well.. I'm so stressed and I need something that can help me relax..

I put the cigarette between my lips and was about to light it up when I heard foot steps coming towards me..

"I thought you made a deal with her? You're not supposed to smoke" Jisoo who's wearing a casual outfit approached me.. Both of her hands are inside her pocket as she stand beside me..

"I guess today is a cheat day? I'm just really stressed that's all" I chuckled and then I felt her tap my back gently..

"Don't worry I won't tell her" she assured me which made me smile..

"How is she? " I glanced over her hoping that she will give me a good answer or just something that will make me stop worrying about her..

"She's doing good.. She's getting better" She replied and I sighed in relief.. I'm glad that she's healing but deep inside.. I'm kind of feeling sad..

"Well I'm happy that she's fine without me" I smiled bitterly and Jisoo was quick to chuckle..

"Let me tell you something.. " she started which made me glance over her..

"Jennie started singing when she met you.." Jisoo said which confused me.. What does she mean?

"I'm sorry, what? " I asked with a knitted brow..

"Jennie.. She loves to paint and she paints flowers everyday.. She's been doing that ever since she was a child.. But then after she met you.. She started singing cute and happy songs while paintings different things that she have never even painted before.." Jisoo said and it made me more confuse...