Chapter 1

You walk the streets, searching for the key. "Where did drop the damn key? I can't get into N.I.N.J.A. without that key." You say when a flash of silver in a alley you pass by catch your eye. "The key!" Yo run into the alleyway, and the same familiar key you had with for the last 5 years was in your hand. You breath a sigh of relief. You turn around and walk straight into someone. "Ow... hey watch where your going!" Your eyes meet green ones. "Oh, I am sorry, I was running from my brother and the man of iron," The boy says reaching his hand out. You take it. "That's ok, my name is (Y/N)." "And my name is Loki." "So are running from someone?" Loki nods. "I know someplace you could hide, but you need to keep quiet, ok?" "OK." Using your key you focus on it. You hear a little click and soon you are in a bright sparkling white cocoon. You feel you sweat pants and hoodie turning into armor, and your hair in wavy locks flowing down your back. Then you feel something growing from your back, but you had them since you were born. Then you broke free and stood in front of Loki. "Um, are those wings and tail normal?" You nod, for you were part dragon. When fought your wings and tail were armored of course. "Come on, I am sure my teammates won't mind you sheltering in N.I.N.J.A." "Your sure?" "Yes." He grabs your hand, and your wings spread out and then you fly. Then you see something. A man with a giant hammer, and some kind of robot. "WHERE ARE YOU BROTHER? YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE EYES OF THOR." You hear the man with the hammer say. "Is that who your running from?" You ask Loki. "Yes, it is." With one hand you hold Loki and with the other you use phone to call someone. "General Wu, do you read me?" "Loud and clear Agent (L/N)." "Hey I need a Destiny's Bounty plane and prep the guest room, I am saving someone from two people." "Alright I will get Agent Brookstone on the guest room and I will send Agent Walker with the plane, but until he gets there keep your eyes on the two people." "Roger that. (Y/N) out." You regain holding Loki and land on a rooftop above 'Thor' and the robot. "So who is the guy with the hammer?" "My brother, Thor." "And the robot?" "That is not a robot, that is a suit and inside the suit is a genius called Tony Stark, A.K.A. Iron Man." You nod and look down. Then you suddenly a glad you did. "Um Loki?" "Yes?" "Does brother fly?" "Yes, why?" "Well he is coming straight at us!" Then Thor is above you with Iron Man, but you were not afraid why? Let's just say you had back up. "BROTHER WE HAVE FOUND YOU NOW GO WITH IRON MAN SO I CAN WONDER ABOUT YOU FRIEND." Thor yells. You cover your eyes and nod toward someone. "We have a nice containment cell on the S.H.E.I.L.D. Tricarrier." You hear Iron Man say."Now!" "Get ready to jump Loki." He nods. Then you both back up and jump of the end of a building. You each land on a leathered seat in a Destiny's Bounty plane. "Thanks Jay, now hit the hyperspeed, we need to lose these two!" He nods and soon your in hyperspeed heading toward the N.I.N.J.A. base but you don't hear Iron Man say, "Nick call the Avengers, we have found a new enemy."