I'm Here To Visit You

Start from the beginning

Haerin closed his bedroom door and lay down on the bed, his stomach rumbling.
Haerin closed her eyes in annoyance, actually she was waiting for Hyein to come home earlier, she asked Hyein to buy her Tteokbokki.

It turned out that the noisy girl also came, and she was the one who brought Haerin's Tteokbokki, Haerin cursed Hyein silently.
It was true that her half-sister did not bother her directly, but Haerin had a bad feeling that the things that made her have to get in touch with Danielle must be Hyein's plan.

There was a soft knock on the door, Haerin glanced.
"The door is unlocked Hyein, just come in." she said.
There was no sound or any movement, Haerin sighed in annoyance and stood up "Are you deaf? I said the door wasn't locked!" she yelled.

Still nothing.

Haerin furrowed her brows, then she rushed to the door, "I SAID..." her shout was cut off when the door suddenly opened and hit her face, Haerin didn't have time to stop, she staggered backwards then fell while holding her lips.

Damn, this hurts so much. "Fuucckk.." Haerin held her bleeding lips, the wound was open again.

"OH MY GOD, I'm sorry!" Danielle immediately approached Haerin and kneeled in front of her, due to her panic she cupped Haerin's cheek and lifted the girl's face, "Gosh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to", Danielle gasped seeing the blood flowing on Haerin's lips, her eyes began to tear up.

Haerin fell silent, she felt Danielle's hand on her cheek, it was very soft, and smell's good too. And the wound was painless.

Danielle immediately removed her hand when she felt Haerin looking at her intensely, "I'm sorry, I'll treat your wound."

Haerin felt the cuts and bruises on her face hurt again when Danielle withdrew her hand, she didn't like that feeling, she felt angry.

"No" she said, Danielle gave her a confused look.
"Get out of my room." Haerin said, she looked at Danielle coldly.
Danielle stared at Haerin for a moment, she then walked towards the door, "Your food is on the table by the door." she said before closing the room door.

Haerin approached the brown bag on the table near the door and opened it, there was Tteokbokki and a package containing fried chicken, Haerin raised an eyebrow seeing a small piece of paper, she took it, there was an writing on it.

Haerin, you should eat lunch, finish this. I hope your wound heals quickly so you don't feel pain anymore :). -Danielle-

Danielle came down the stairs.
"Did you give it to her? Then what was that noise earlier upstairs? Like something fell." Hyein asked, Danielle nodded, "I put the meal on the table, she fell because she got hit by the door." Danielle told Hyein what happened earlier.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Hyein laughed with satisfaction.
"You don't have to feel guilty, she deserves it." Hyein grinned.
"She's bleeding Hyein, it must hurt a lot." Danielle regretted.

Hyein looked at her cellphone, Haerin sent her a message. Hyein snorted in annoyance, suddenly she remembered something.
"What is it?" asked Danielle hearing Hyein snort.
"It's 4 pm, time to treat Haerin's wound again, can you help me do it?" Hyein held Danielle's shoulder.

"Well, yes, but wouldn't it be better if you do it, I don't want to hurt her again."
"You won't, I have to go to the toilet, looks like I ate too much ice cream." Hyein stood up hastily.
Danielle stood up frantically, "But.."

"The medicine and cottons are on the table next to her bed, hurry Dani, she's so bitchy if the medicine is a minute late!" Hyein shouted as she ran to her room.

Danielle took a deep breath, she walked slowly up the stairs.

Danielle stopped in front of Haerin's door, she pushed the door slowly, making sure Haerin wasn't near the door, then entered the room.

Haerin was standing near the bed, she turned her body when she felt someone enter the room.
"Why are you taking so long??" she snapped.

Her expression changed when she saw Danielle standing restless in her room, Danielle closed the door slowly.

"Hyein asked me to treat your wound, she said..uh, she said her stomach hurts from eating too much ice cream." Danielle said while directing her eyes anywhere other than Haerin, the girl was only wearing a sports bra and sweatpants while holding her medicine.

Haerin gritted her teeth, bullshit, Hyein never had a stomach ache even though she ate a gallon of ice cream, that bastard.

Haerin didn't say anything, she sat on the bed, put her medicine beside her and turned her back to Danielle.

Danielle walked slowly to Haerin, took cotton on the table next to the bed and medicine beside Haerin.

She applied the medicine to the cotton and started to rub it carefully on Haerin's back.

Danielle applied the medicine to the last bruise on Haerin's lower back, "Done." he said, "Does the wound on your face need to be reapply again?" she asked.
Haerin stood up and faced Danielle, the girl was about to apply medicine to the new cotton when Haerin suddenly grabbed her wrist.

Danielle dropped the cotton and stared in shock.
"Listen to me Aussie girl, just because I let you treat me today doesn't mean we are friends, I'm not going to be nice to you. If you tell anyone else about this I will.."

"Asking you to be my girlfriend."

Danielle widened her eyes, Haerin closed her eyes and sighed in annoyance, she released her grip from Danielle's wrist.

"Can you stop saying or doing stupid things??" she turned her body towards Hyein who was standing in the doorway, grinning.

"Haerin you are such a perverted Tsundere, what are you going to do to Danielle, look, you're even only wearing underwear." Hyein smirked.

"Get out." Haerin said.
"Get out, you two." she said again.
Danielle cleaned up Haerin's used cotton, she then put the medicine in its original place and threw the used cotton into the trash can in Haerin's room.
"No thanks for Danielle? How cruel." Hyein pouted.

Haerin slammed the door in her stepsister's face after making sure Danielle was outside the room.