Namjoon was a few years younger than him. They never had class together, but they would always hang out with one another growing up. Namjoon's father was best friends with Yoongi's father. Even to this day, both of their fathers still consider each other great friends. They always took care of one another so naturally, Yoongi and Namjoon did the same for one another. Namjoon looked up to Yoongi, and he always wanted to make him proud oddly enough.

Seokjin on the other hand viewed both Yoongi and Namjoon as two younger brothers he never had. He didn't have much of a relationship with his parents, in fact he hardly knew them. He always did things on his own until Yoongi's father found him when he was just sixteen years old. Yoongi wasn't looking for a sibling but when Seokjin came around, both Namjoon and Yoongi loved having him around. He was always cracking jokes and he always loved cooking. That's where Yoongi learned how to cook, even if he hardly does it now. Namjoon could never get a hold of how to cook, but he didn't need to, he was more book smart anyway.

You hardly remember seeing Seokjin or Namjoon while in school with Yoongi. You were pretty sure they were around but you were more focused on your school work than anything else.

With that being said, Yoongi wouldn't talk to anyone other than his friends...and you when in class of course. You were different to him. He didn't know if it would develop into anything, but he knew he liked you.

It didn't take long for the two of you to become closer.

You quickly became friends that eventually became lovers.

Yoongi was everything you ever wanted in a boyfriend. He was sweet, he was attentive, he even cooked with you. He had a big beautiful home and money, you didn't really care about that, but it was a nice perk. He loved taking you on dates, it was truly his favorite thing. He didn't care where you wanted to go as long as he was with you. You guys mostly went out around evening time or after it was dark. You didn't mind it too much since the streets of Seoul light up the best after dark. A truly beautiful sight. Hardly ever did you both have time to go out during the day, which was understandable since you were moving forward in your career and he had his own as well. You assumed he decided to work with his father to maintain his family riches or he really decided to take music seriously. You've heard a few of his songs and he's really good.

You had days off but it seemed Yoongi never had any days off and he was always leaving, sometimes for days at a time. At first you were understanding, you didn't want to question him about his work. But these work trips were becoming more frequent and more demanding. Some would last a few weeks, and you wouldn't hear from Yoongi often; again usually at night wherever he was.

You found those work demands to be odd. He was always extremely tired and cuddly when he came home. You didn't hate that but sometimes, it was concerning how he clung to you at the end of the night. It was almost like he had a guilty conscience when he came home. Nevertheless, you were always there for him. Never questioning him. Maybe working with his father was hard.

There was more than that though. Sometimes his co-workers or people who worked for him-actually not some times, damn near everyday- his workers would come over and talk business with him. For hours.

Yoongi also had so many people that would come over to your shared home on a daily basis. You remember back when Yoongi had asked you to come move in with him. He had maids, cooks, gardeners, even car keepers and mechanics would come by and perform certain tasks. Nothing out of the ordinary for someone that has lots of money, but different for you.

Most of the time, you guys wouldn't drive. Yoongi always had a driver to take either you or him wherever you needed to go. You liked it, especially when you worked long hours and didn't feel like driving but it was new to you.