💜Chapter 13💜

The hero's had escaped the creepy circus freak show and began to make there way forwards

The hero's had escaped the creepy circus freak show and began to make there way forwards. Rain had began to fall from the sky and made everyone miserable.

Y/n kept her staff held tightly in her hands, but the cold was making them numb. "H-hey, Y/n?" Luigi cautiously attracted the woman's attention.

Her eyes shifted towards him, dark and cloudy with anger, "what?" Her blunt answer made the plumber stare at her with sympathy.

"I was just going to say that maybe you should...put away your staff?" Luigi questioned with care.

She glared at him, "and why would I do that? Something could attack us at any minute..."

"You could hurt yourself, or even one of us," Luigi stated with a frown. Mario then turned around to face the two.

"He's right, we know your tense because of Puff but you just have to calm down because we will find him," Mario said with a smile.

Y/n looked at Rabbid Peach who nodded in agreement, which was quite rare. Few seconds past and she sighed heavily before putting her staff away.

Everyone smiled with relief as the woman hid her hands in her cloak from the cold rain. Then something caught the woman's eye.

It looked like a balloon of some sorts, and looked exactly like the boo's that had been locked up in chains which Y/n had freed.

"Look over there, seems like something important!" Y/n called as she pointed to the object on the pedestal.

Beep-o made a few noises, seemingly of happiness. "That has to be our second relic, Let's get it quick!"

But of course nothing was going to be easy as large rabbids came out of the ground, and ghostly ones appeared around the gang.

"What the-" before Mario could speak one of the large rabbids grabbed Y/n and she screamed. "Let her go!"

Rabbid peach quickly shot at the brute which made him drop Y/n and recoil in pain. The h/c haired woman dropped to the ground and the hero's made a run for it.

"Whatever you do, don't kill that girl!" One of the large smashers announced, "we need her along with that small pesky dragon."

Y/n's eyes widened with shock, Mario then felt the need to ask if everything was alright. "What is it? What did they say?"

"They want me for something..." Y/n growled with her teeth bared, "and they have Puff somewhere."