💛Chapter 9💛

Start from the beginning

Peach took Luigi into the castle as Rabbid Peach hopped over, "so now what?" Y/n called Puff back to her, who happily flies back onto her shoulder, "I'm coming with you."

"Are you sure, Y/n?" Beep-0 asked, "you might not be fit enough..." the woman nodded. "Of course I am, beside we are in a-"

She caught her tongue, no one other than Beep-0 knew about the Mario characters being in a fake world. "What?" Mario questioned, Y/n shook her head.

"It doesn't matter, Rabbid Peach are you coming with?" The woman turned to the Rabbid who nodded with excitement.

Rabbid Mario smiled as he played his ukulele, "this is great! I'm glad to be fighting beside you, Y/n."

She gave him a small smile, "aw thanks, your too kind." Mario rolled his eyes as Rabbid Peach growled under her breath.

"Alright, let's go back!" Beep-0 commanded, everyone on the team was then teleported back into desert.

Immediately Y/n was hit with sand blowing in her face, Puff was whining as he tried to keep told of Y/N's shoulder. "Where in the hell is this?"

"There's tornado's that will destroy anyone in their path!" Mario yelled as he covered his face. Y/n looked around and noticed there was no snow in sight here.

Rabbid Mario growled against the beating winds, "watch out, we got trouble..." Y/n saw enemies watching them, Mario then gazed at Y/n with a worried look.

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" He whispered, Rabbid Peach then rolled her eyes. "Of course she will! She's strong and can deal with her injuries!"

Y/n thanked her and stepped over the line, Rabbids then appeared with hostile glares. It was a reach area stage.

"Alright, how do we do this?" Y/n looked at her team mates, Mario looked at the high ground next to them. "You should get to the safe point, take Rabbid Mario with you, we will help you up."

The h/c haired woman nodded in agreement and the attack went into action, "quick!" Rabbid Peach called to Y/n, using team jump to help her up, Rabbid Mario then team jumped off his human counterpart and the two quickly ran.

Rabbid Peach and Mario quickly took care of the enemies down below, "let's go-" Y/n ordered, however a large Smasher roared at them and tried to smack them.

The two hero's quickly dodged and Puff shot out fire into his face, causing the smasher to yowl and stumble.

"Nice one," Rabbid Mario gave the yellow dragon a thumbs up and Puff chirped happily. Ziggies then tried to stop them, however Rabbid Mario took them on and allowed Y/n to escape.

"Ah!" Y/n heard Mario yell as a Smasher laughed and was about to crush him, the woman looked at the safe point, seeing it wasn't far away.

"Hold on, Mario!" Y/n called as she ran quickly to the safe point, when two ziggies blocked her way she dashed one out of the way and blasted the other one in the face.

She made it to the point and all the enemies disappeared into particles. Mario let out a sigh of relief and stood up, dusting himself off.

Rabbid Mario got some healing of Rabbid Peach as they all gathered back together. "That went well in my opinion!"

Mario narrowed his eyes at Rabbid Peach's statement, out of no where Rabbid Mario pulled out a slice of pizza and ate it in one bite.