❤️‍🔥𝚃𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚘 𝙴𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎:𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚃𝙰💔

<try to listen w music for better experience > 🎶

💜What's a Yandere personality: Yandere is a Japanese archetype used to define a character whose love, admiration, and devotion is so strong that it is expressed as an excessive obsession and possessiveness. They are often seen as characters that are crazily in love with someone. (Def 2) It is well recognized in Japanese novels, manga, anime, and video games. A yandere character appears first as a harmless individual, but behind their meek nature is a broken psyche. Once they fall in love, they would do anything for their love interest, including committing atrocious crimes.💖
Intro
💜✁ ✃ ✁ ✃ ✁ ✃ ✁ ✨ ✁ ✃ ✁ ✃ ✁ ✃ ✁ 💗

💖Intro 💜✁ ✃ ✁ ✃ ✁ ✃ ✁ ✨ ✁ ✃ ✁ ✃ ✁ ✃ ✁ 💗

💖✁ ✃ ✁ ✃ ✁ ✃ ✨✃ ✁ ✃ ✁ ✃ ✁ ✃ ✁ 💜

/)/)
( . .)
( づ♡

I never thought he could be this way.....if I knew who he really was I wouldn't still be with him. Now I can't escape. I feel trapped and have nowhere to go. My family must be so worried about me.

I bend my legs towards me and wrapped my arms around them. I laid my head against them while closing my eyes. I'm sitting in a silent room where everything is color grey: walls, floor, chairs, table, and bed. Hehe...even the sky I see through the locked window is grey.

My life turned grey after I started living with him.

What time is it?...

I look at the white alarm clock that's on the table beside my bed. "6:45 pm..." I mumbled to myself as stared at the tiny clock. You look at the small calendar next to it.

Wait?!.... Today is the day he is at the audition! That means...he'll come late! I can escape!

There's something he doesn't know...the secret place to escape....I found it one time as I was exploring the room. In a corner where the big square piece meets the wall, I can open it up, and down it leads me to a strange dark place.

I also saw some light....could it lead me right outside?

Quickly I put my running shoes on. I shoved some clean clothes and others important items inside my backpack. I ran towards the corner of the wall pulling out a knife from my backpack at the same time. I hit the knife against a side of the floor so it can go trough. I pushed down and try to cut throughly upwards.

It took me a few hard minutes to finally open the "door" of the floor. I threw my backpack down inside first. It seems that ground is not that high...I might I get injured a little once I fall down but I don't care I just want to get out of here.

I did as I thought and yes....I hurt myself , I hit my knees but I can still walk...feels quiet painful.

The light! I see the light! It's like a tunnel, a tunnel with light coming through. What is this place? Whatever, I don't care how long it's gonna take me to get there, I have to get away from him.

" I have to escape! I need to be free from him!"

"Ohhh really?....hmmp....my beautiful y/n wants leave me?..." you heard his voice.

You are freeze. Unable to move. Your eyes are so wide as they've never been before. You felt your heart beat so fast out of here. Many crazy thoughts went through your mind, but once you remember he was supposed to be in the audition...did he lied to you all this time?

You felt angry.

" YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE AUDITION YOU LIAR!" You shouted as tears run down your red cheeks.

" Of course not...I would never leave my princess alone...ever. I love you so so much, and I would never let you go nor would I leave you alone...ever." He said.

I dropped on my knees.

Did he know about this place? When the times he left...was he hiding here all this time???

I heard his heavy footsteps getting closer towards me.    I felt his cold hands on top of my forearms. He was trying to pick me up. I stand up along with him. He wrapped his arms around my body and I felt his lips close to ear.

" I will always be right here for you...anywhere and in anything...I will protect you from everyone...you need to understand that you are my everything...I love you Y/n...you're only mine forever..." he kissed the top of my ear.

I start to cry again his chest.

I will never get out.

/)/)
( . .)
( づ🔪
💙 ✁ ✃ ✁ ✃ ✁ ✃ ✁ ✨ ✁ ✃ ✁ ✃ ✁ ✃ 💜

)( づ🔪💙 ✁ ✃ ✁ ✃ ✁ ✃ ✁ ✨ ✁ ✃ ✁ ✃ ✁ ✃ 💜

💜 ✁ ✃ ✁ ✃ ✁ ✃ ✁ ✨ ✁ ✃ ✁ ✃ ✁ ✃ 💙

Well y'all I'm back! Idk if I'm gonna be active everyday but I will try to post something at least in a day of each week. Thank you for reading the new chapter! I will make a second part that's something about Trainee a's yandere behavior when you try to escape them!

AriannaHarutyunyan