𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 "⛈"

🅨🅞🅡🅒🅗• You call Yorch from your phone

🅨🅞🅡🅒🅗
• You call Yorch from your phone. "Babe, I'm alone in my apartment and I heard it's going to rain hard tonight and...you know I'm terrified of thunder storms⛈ ....can you come over and sleep with me? Or are you busy? If you can't it's fine-"
• "I'm coming". He ends the call.
• Once he knocks the door you immediately open it and receive him with a warm hug.
• He will cuddle up with you all night in his plain white shirt and blue pj pants.
• He will sing slowly with his sweet voice to help you sleep because the thunder is too loud.
• Both of you tighten the embrace of each other once the thunder hits harder.

🅢🅐🅝🅖🅦🅞🅝
• "WON. COME HOME AND LOVE ME.....there's a thunderstorm 🌩 tonight and I'm scared...please come🥺" you text him and he immediately responds.
• "😟okay I'll be there less than 5 minutes"
• Once he walk in he hugged you and kiss your cheek. " it's gonna be okay" he smiles while holding your face softly.
• You were having a hard time sleeping so both of you decided to watch a movie together so maybe it can help you fall sleep slowly.
• " what if we get a tornado tonight?"
• He chuckles " stop overthinking, I'm right here and I'll protect you" he tells you.
• For tonight he is the big spoon. 🥄
• His arm is around your shoulders.

🅦🅞🅞🅒🅗🅐🅝
• " Woochan my parents aren't here! And I'm alone in my house! I'm so scared because there's going to be a bad thunderstorm and right now I'm shaking....also I'm worry of my parents, they haven't come home, can you come and just stay with until they're here?"
• " Sure bae I'll be there!" He said.
• He walks in to your house with McDonald's 🍔 food on his hand.
• Smiles at you showing his cute dimples. " let's enjoy this and watch a Netflix show until my father and mother in law show up" he teases.
• Honestly having Woochan beside you will make you feel relax and probably pay no attention to the thunderstorms!
• Maybe the reason why you stop being scared of thunderstorms. ✨

🅙🅐🅜🅔🅢
"James stay with me tonight! My parents aren't home yet and I'm scared because-"
" because you're scared of storms and you want me to come and stay with you? " he said cutting you off.
• "how you kno-"
• " I know EVERYTHING about you, I'll be there soon, bye!" He ends the call and you're just so excited to have him next to you.
• Both of you played games and ate snacks in the living room.
•* thunderstorms ⛈ hits* "stop it!" You said out loud covering your ears and breathing heavily.
•" uhh...h-how about we go to your room and watch a movie, I'll cuddle with you until you sleep, good idea?" He throws up a good 👍 up and smiles.

🅙🅙
• " AHHHH!!!!" both of you screamed as the thunder hit hard and was horribly loud.
• Both of you hold onto each other tightly. "JJ I'm sorry for calling you earlier to hang out with me in my house, now you can't go back to your home...I'm sorry!😫" you cried.
• " hahaha! No worries, at least I can stay here and protect you..." He acted brave and kiss your forehead.
• " JJ I called your parents if you could stay and they said it's fine" your 𝙼𝚘𝚖 walk in your room.
• JJ told you he'll be the big spoon but ends up being the small one.
• His arms and legs are on top of you to protect you some how?😂✨

🅙🅘🅗🅞🅞🅝
• " yeah I already call my mom if I can stay here with you and she agreed....so....let's cuddle!" He grins sweetly.
• Both of you switch when it came being the small spoon and bigger spoon.
• When he hears that the thunder is close to hitting he will have his hands covering your ears 🥺
• He thinks smarter not harder so he gets you a beanie  and puts it on you to cover your ears😩✨
• He is always making sure you're not feeling unwell or panicking.
• best caretaker indeed!

🅛🅔🅞
• " MY LOVEEEEEE, COME TO MY APARTMENT!! I'm scared!!"
• " is it because of the heavy rain we're having? Are you still scare of thunderstorms 🌩 ?" He said sounding a little shock.
• "yes....so can you stay? Or are you busy?"
• " I'll be there" he ends the call.
• Walks in home yelling. " IM HERE TO PROTECT YOU MY LITTLE ANGEL 😇 " Hugs you and kisses above your head.
• He brought your favorite warm food! 🍱
• Both of you watch a Netflix show in the living room, sitting next to each other closely, and eating the delicious food he brought.
• the thunder hits hard and you flinched because it was so suddenly.
• Leo makes you sit between his legs as he rested his chin against your shoulder.
• Now you feel more safer then ever. 💕

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙸𝙶

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙸𝙶