🌼ᵀʰᵉ "ˢʰʸ" ᵍⁱʳˡ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜˡᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵐ🌼

< request from tumblr >

🌼When you are known as the "pretty and shy" girl of the class but you suprise them🌼

🌼You have always been known as the pretty and shy girl in your classroom. Being an introvert is part of your personality. However, you are a talkative person only that you are not the type to talk to strangers so comfortably. Also, you are so quiet that if you were to say a bad word people will be so shocked. But those kids don't know who you are. 🌼

Yorch POV. ❤️‍🔥
I never thought she will be this way. After getting in a fight with the waitress YN, thought the older woman was flirting with me because she was smiling at yme sweetly. " Yeah, and you see this boy in front of me, his my man! So only I can look at him" YN, smirks confidently at her.  What.The.Heck? I was shocked to see this jealous side of her. Usually, she's so sweet and shy and I even thought she needed someone to protect her. I guess I was wrong and honestly...I love seeing a jealous YN.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Sangwon POV.🍧
"Wait! Wait!  YN!"  YN, grab my hand while running away from school. I was very surprised to see my shy YN skipping school for the first time! " YN! I thought you would be terrified of the idea?" I asked knowing how she is...well, I thought I knew her well. "I wanted to do that but I didn't know with who to skip school," YN chuckled as she pinch my cheeks. "Hey! That hurts!" I laughed at her cuteness.  I like seeing this daredevil side of her.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Woochan POV.🤠
I just met YN a week ago. She is a new student in my class. We started talking together because we sit at the same table together and me being me just talked to her so she wouldn't feel alone. I can tell she's a shy girl. Now we're walking together in the fair carnival, and this girl has me laughing all the time...I never met anyone that can make me laugh this hard as she.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

James POV.🍪
Okay... I think I can't tolerate this girl anymore! At first, she was quiet and shy but now that I got to know her more she is the opposite! You thought I was crazy and funny? Meet YN who's a weirdo (in a good way!) She can't stop talking about her love for Jeon Jungkook and now I'm bored. " alright, umm, you want a cookie?" I asked trying to change the subject. "Kookie?!" She yelled in my ear.  Yeah no, not that Cookie... what am I gonna do?

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

JayJay POV. 🩰
I wanted to impress the pretty and cute shy girl in my class but she end up impressing me. As I walk passing by the gym I saw I girl dancing ballet by herself no one was there. So I watch her. Once she caught me she fell on the floor. So I ran towards her to help her. "Wow, I never thought you could be a ballerina, that's cool!" I grin at her. "I have so many talents, cutie~" she smirks and points to my nose with her finger. I swear I feel my blood rush up to my head. DID SHE SAY I'M CUTE?!

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Jihoon POV.👉🏻😣👈🏻
" Jihoon you are cute!" I heard YN say in the back of me. Wait...did she say I'm cute? YN? "Uhh, thank you?" I said a little awkwardly. I mean who wouldn't feel confused when you have the pretty shy girl talking to you and complimenting you? " Jihoon, I know you think that I'm shy and boring, but I'm really not! I would like to know you more because I have a crush on you" YN said as she blushed and avoid my eyes. Uhh...okay...ummmmmmmm-" sure! Let's be friends!" I smiled at her. WHAT AM I DOING?!

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Leo POV.🤪
She's pretty... she's kind...and she's crazy...SO CRAZY. "YN YOU NEED TO SLOW DOWN! YOU COULD CRASH MY CAR and KILL US!" I can't believe I let her drive my car. I trusted her because I know she is a serious person but once she turn on the car she look at me and said. " You like crazy? I'm gonna show you crazy! Hang on!" Then she pressed the accelerator. If something bad happens to my car I will regret meeting her.

 If something bad happens to my car I will regret meeting her

Thank you for reading!