🤍𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑻𝒐 𝒀𝒐𝒖🖤

jaysmantits their request! Thank you!

𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐇✨•He takes you to a nice restaurant and lies to you that it is a "friends" night out

𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐇
✨•He takes you to a nice restaurant and lies to you that it is a "friends" night out.
•After finishing the food Yorch text someone on the phone quickly. Suddenly a waiter walks to your table and puts a red rose on your empty plate and walks away with a smile.
•"what's this?...." You asked confused yet you were excited if it was what you were thinking.
" I think he likes you...." Yorch teased you.
•" Sooo.... Let me tell you the truth....the reason why we are actually here.....I'm here to confess my cheesy feeling towards you......" Yorch pressed his lips together and watch your reaction.
• You smiled happily, your heart content.
• "I liked you since the first day I saw you enter my college school......and I decided to get close to you....to get to know you....to see if you like me back.....so do you like me back?" He questioned.
• You grab the rose in one hand. Then you walk towards Yorch. You bend down to reach and kiss his lips.
• Yorch blushed and smiled sweetly at you. "So that means....you like me back?" He joked.

ꨄ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎ꨄ
𝐋𝐄𝐎
⚡️• He watch you walk in the store all the way towards him.
• You blushed at the way your friend was checking you out in your pretty black dress.
• " why did you looked so pretty to come to the store? Was it for me?" He smirked his eyes looking deep on to yours. Then he stand behind you.
• You try to reach a certain type of bag of chips that was way up high but you felt his hand touch your hand softly and gave you the chips.
• 'is he flirting with me? Why is he acting like that? His making my poor heart beat fast!' You thought to yourself.
• "Ummm.... Y/nIloveyou...." He mumbled quickly that you couldn't hear clearly what he said. "What?" You chuckled at him.
• He sighed and looked at you with a serious face. "Y/n do you like me? Do you see me as man for you? A boyfriend? Just tell me the truth! So I can get over with this...."
• You blushed and smiled widely. You felt so happy that the boy you loved so much likes you too!
• You wrapped your arms around his neck and pull him down since you were quiet shorter than him.
• You kissed his lips delicately. "I've always loved you ~" you whispered to him.

ꨄ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎ꨄ
𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐖𝐎𝐍
☄️• He watch the way you run towards him with a pretty grin plastered on your face.
• You hold two sweet and fluffy cotton candy on your hands. One blue for him and one pink for you.
• In his eyes it's like he was watching an angel fly. "Y/n looks so beautiful in that outfit....now I feel more nervous to confess to her....seriously! Why do you always give me a hard time Y/n?" He quietly talked to himself, looking at the sky with a frowned.
• "Here! Now let's wait for the others..." you said sitting next to him and taking a bite of the cotton candy.
• Sangwon looks down at his lap thinking. "Umm....Y/n...no one else is coming....it's just you and me.....". He said. You looked at him confused. "What happened? They couldn't come?" You ask.
• " I lied.....I told you to come here to the fair because.....I wanted us to be alone.....Y/n.....I.....like you.....No I'm in love with you....and if you no longer want to be friends with me anymore I under-".
• "What?! You're in love with me? Really? But how can such an extremely cute and handsome boy like an ugly girl like me....." you looked at him suspiciously.
• "What? You're beautiful!....How can you even think about yourself like that..." he smiled shyly.
• "Lee Sangwon, I've always liked you since middle school! But I kept it as a secret because you were so popular in school specially with the girls....." you said feeling happy yet a little sad remembering those memories.
• "Well then....be my girlfriend...." He smiled at you grabbing your hand with his.

ꨄ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎ꨄ
𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍
💥• " man just be cool, feel relaxed, she's gonna say yes because you're hot! You have swag and you can rap! Girls love rappers!" Woochan talk to the mirror while pointing at his reflection.
• Notice how you're walking towards him so he immediately closes the locker door and shakes his bangs to his forehead.
• "Heyyyy! Y/n how are you doing? You look so pretty today...urggh!....wanna go get breakfast together?" He asked so nicely and welcoming you.
• "Uhh....are you okay?....you don't usually behave like that towards me...." You asked feeling scared(not really).
• "Ahhh...hahaha....umm well Y/n....you see...I'm going to be complete honest.....I....have.... f-feelings for you.....y-yeah that's all...only that..." he grins at you innocently.
• You widen your eyes at him.
• "Please don't slap my face..." Woochan said covering his face with his hands.
• You laughed and pulled away his hands from him. " of course not....because I feel the same way too" you smiled.
• Woochan grin widely and almost jump on you for a tight hug. "Oh my goodness yess!!" He yelled in English.

ꨄ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎ꨄ
𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒
🔥• " you're really good at dancing! You remind me of my feature girlfriend..."James said confidently.
• You laughed and hit his arm. "What are you talking about..." you asked.
• James laughed and shyly looked away from you with blushing cheeks.
• "You're blushing?.....James? Oh my god!" You teased as you couldn't believe what you were seeing. "Why are you blushing?" You chuckled.
• "Yahhh! Y/n don't tease me! I was just kidding...." He said pressing his lips together.
• "Mmmm yeah sure.....I bet you have no feelings for me at all!"
• " Hah well you lost the bet because I do have feelings......crap.....I just exposed myself " James puffed out his cheeks.
• Now you blushed crazily. "W-what? For reals?"
• James nodded. "Yeah....like a whole year I've been crushing on you....but I don't know if you-" he was shush by you hugging him tightly.
• " Me too James...." You leaned your head against his chest with a happy smile.

ꨄ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎ꨄ
𝑱𝑱
🌟• Photograph Time.
• The two teen models JayJay and Y/n are modeling for a teen Halloween costumes. You were dressed as a princess and Jay the prince.
• "Now Jay hold her face and look into her eyes..." the photographer instructed.
• Jay licked his bottom lip and gulped. You noticed that.
• " you seem nervous? Why? You're never nervous " you asked.
• Jay try avoiding your eyes. He cheeks turning pink. "Uuuhh what? I-I'm not nervous at all" he looks at you and chuckles. " must be you! Who's nervous!" He pokes your sides. "Agg! Jay stop!" You laughed.
• "Kids stop moving me!" The photographer said.
• Soon you both looked at each others eyes deeply. Jay's eyes landed on your lips as if he wanted to peck on them. "Y/n I love you..." he whispered to you making you fall off the chair.
• "KIDS!!Aish! I'm done!" The photographer said giving up.
• "You can't say you love me! That's a serious matter!" You yelled angry but your heart felt happy.
• " I love you my princess " he threw out a tiny finger heart at you while winking cutely at you.
• ' is he being serious? Or just messing with my heart' you thought.

ꨄ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎ꨄ
𝐉𝐈𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐍
⭐️• " I will for always love you...." Jihoon said looking away from the script on his hand.
• " wow Jihoon! You're such a good actor that it sounded real....the way you look at me made me feel like you were being sincere". You chuckled as you got down the stage.
• "That's because I mean it....." he told you in a quiet voice.
• You slowly looked at him in shock. "W-what?" You said.
• "Yeah....ever since we started theater class together and became friends I slowly grew a crush on you....I never told you anything because I didn't want to ruin our friendship.....but now I can't no longer hold those feelings inside me....what do you think?" The way he confess to you with a shy smile melted your heart.
• "You're so cute Jihoon....you know that right?" You teased him.
• "Uhhhh....I- You didn't answer my question" he ask.
• " there's no need for me to answer your question because....I feel the exact same thing with you....let's date!" You said holding his hands.
• Jihoon nodded and got close to you for a hug. "Yes let's date!"
ꨄ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎ꨄ
Thank you for reading!! 😙🖤