38

"Kristina, care to explain why you're late?"

I shook my head an bluntly replied "It's none of your bussiness old man." David's face that was once masked in calm rage now visible with the rage he was holding back.

"You were supposed to make me dinner you fucking shit!" He shouted at me grabbing my shirt and threw me against the wall.

Let's all pray that I won't have a concussion later on.

"Why don't you tell my mom that? She is your wife after all." I bluntly spoke.

"Ungrateful bitch. " Slap. "Ignorant bitch." Slap. "Useless whore." Slap. "Irresponsible no good of a stepdaughter." Slap.

I felt the tears streaming down my cheeks. He started punching me. Kicking me in the worst spot possible over and over while laughing like a crazy madman he is.

Mom, where are you when I need you?

Suddenly, I heard a really loud crack of a bone followed by my stepfather's loud groan. "Who the hell do you think you are you asshole" David snapped. "I'm her boyfriend. " An all too familiar voice said.

"So that's what you've been doing huh Kristina? Whoring around like a slut you are."  David smirked but that smirk was quickly wiped off with another punch.

As soon as David passed out cold, my saviour ran to me and hold me in his arms. "Shush baby. Don't cry."

"Ace"