24

"Life is so boring"

I mutter to nobody in particular. "Hello there, princess" a deep familiar voice spoke from behind. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth. "What the hell do you want now, William?" I whisper lowly. "Come on babe, did you forget what happened last night?" he said making his voice twice as loud.

I heard something dropped and I turned around only to see a very pissed off Ace looking at me. He clenched his fist and jaw before storming away. "You fucking shit. Get the hell off of me!" I shouted removing his arms which was on my shoulder.

"My plan worked didn't it? Kristina, I still love you" he stated. I look at him with bewilderment. "Go shove your feelings up your ass" I hiss before running after Ace. I sprint when I saw him and when he saw me, he started his car and drove off.

I sprint faster until I stop right in front of his car. His car sopped and stepped out a very furious looking Ace. He looks like he was about to kill someone. "What the fuck Kristina! You could've gotten yourself killed!" he shouted. "But I didn't get killed didn't I?"

Ah there goes my snarky remark.

"Piss off. " he replied. I felt a pang of hurt and blinked a lot of times to stop the tears from coming out. The dust wasn't helping either. "I can explain" I stated. He snorted and shook his head. "You know, Kristina, I thought you were different" he said.

"what a-"

"but turns out you're just the same. You're such a little liar. He cheated on you yet you crawl back to him like he's such a god. What the hell is wrong with you? I care for you and he didn't-"

"Ace"

"-I like you Kristina. I can't believe that I was too late to stop anything from happening between you and him-"

"ACE"

"-You don't get it, do you? He crushed your heart and stepped on it millions of times. What did you do, you go back to him. Kristina get some sense through your thick skull-"

"WOULD YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO ME!" I shouted looking at his shock expression before he mask it with a blank face, "I didn't do anything with him. You should know better and you do know that he and I quote 'crushed your heart and stepped on it millions of times' . Why in the world would I even go back to him? He was playing games , Ace. He wanted to see your reaction. You gave him your reaction and now he's satisfied " I explained.

"Well I'm sorry for being jealous " he replied sarcastically however, It didn't stop my eyes from widening in shock. "You were jealous?" I asked with my mouth agape. "Yes you idiot. Didn't you hear what I said earlier? I.Like.You."

Dear anon,

I think I died

So much for saying life is boring

Love,

Kristie