𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 (𝐓𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭)

Anonymous asked:If your still taking requests, what about a story where the boys have a mate (who came to them willingly, not by force), but she's really naive and not too bright. So they take advantage of her innocence by having her fulfill their fantasies while teaching her how fun sex can be. "Yeah baby, sucking dick is great for sore throats. Didn't you know that?" that kind of stuff. Hope thats cool!

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

[Poly!Lost Boys x Gullible!Reader]

[Modern!AU - Not set in 1987, but 35 years later.]

[Fic Warnings] 18+ MDI (SMUT) Manipulation/Coercion, Dubious Consent, Dry Humping, Predator/Prey Dynamics, Violence/Aggression, Fellatio, Rough Sex, and Blood Drinking.

[Summary] You're a naive little bird, and you make the mistake of allowing the boys to know how infatuated you are, something you'll grow to regret.

━━━━━━━━━▼▼━━━━━━━━━

The best prey was the kind that came willingly, foolishly wandering into their clutches with doe eyes. The boys loved the chase, the hunt, but they adored when prey foolishly put their trust in a predator.

That's where you came in. You were their next victim, pure and naive.

You were smitten by their manipulative charm and their irresistible good looks. They noticed you watching them coyly for weeks, googly-eyed and wanton. You worked at the local bookstore on the boardwalk, and the register had the perfect view of where they parked their bikes by the pier.

You practically drooled when you laid eyes on them, the thundering quartet of their motorcycle engines blazing down the road, causing your innocent little loins to stir with life, slickening under your skirt. Even with that cacophony, they could hear your heart pound in your chest with unbridled lust.

They couldn't wait to have you moaning and writhing beneath them in sinful corruption and ecstasy. They had been patient for a while, teasing you by loitering in your presence until they were ready to lure you away, never to be seen again.

The four hungrily slithered into your job like snakes with you in their crosshairs, intent on getting your legs open – and your blood into their bellies.

You blushed and fidgeted when they approached the counter, your eyes cast down in delicious submission as they circled you with predatory precision. They hadn't even worked their mojo, and you were already theirs.

It didn't take much for them to beguile you. They whispered a few sweet nothings, calling you 'beautiful,' 'doll,' and 'babe,' and you began sweating and stuttering behind the counter.

They led you to their bikes, helping you onto the back of David's to whisk you away to their lair.

Once there, getting you undressed was easy. You were such a silly little human! So innocent, trusting, and gullible!

All it took was some deviously slick words from Paul, and you dropped your skirt and removed your blouse in a panic, thinking a spider had crawled on you.

"It's okay, babe," Paul cooed in mock concern as he soothed you, stifling a sadistic chuckle. "It's gone," he reassured as you sniffled in his embrace, wearing only your bra and panties.

He stroked your lower back, running his nimble fingers over your bottom before giving it a hefty slap. "Sit with David while I make you a drink," Paul urged, leading you to his brother's chair. "I'll make you a White Russian. It's delicious, trust me."