012

The next day, Y/N and Taiju watched the news together. "Hello, and this is Kiyomi Kane with the morning news. Yesterday at approximately 10:00 pm, a car was set on fire by two unknown individuals. Following this, a three-car collision causality occured when a police officer was attempting to pursue the individuals. One of the suspects shot at the tires, causing the Police car to hit and crash two other cars.

A key witness who was also the victim of getting his car set on fire, reported seeing a male and a female fleeing said scene. These suspects are yet to be identified and as of right now, police are checking security footage. The innocent individuals who were caught in the car crash, are in critical condition fighting for their lives. So please, if you have anything on these two suspects, please call the number listed on the screen."

Y/N looked over at Taiju sarcastically. "I wonder who were the two individuals who committed such a heinous crime?" She asked while clicking off the TV. "I thought you said we weren't going to get caught, how do they know that there's a male and a female?" I asked while getting up from the bed. "Maybe if you use your fucking brain and not your mouth, you'd know the answer."

"Tell me the answer," I said in a smart tone, rolling my eyes. When did he not talk shit?
"I don't have time for this." He said whilst looking for his phone. He was getting irritated, as he couldn't find it. "Looking for this?" She asked with a sly smile. Immediately he took it away. "Don't make me slap you for trying to be funny."

"I'ma masochist." She smiled, unhinged. He had no comment, and wouldn't comment, because it was odd. "Can you take me to the mall? You're paying."

"You must be out of your fucking mind."

"And is." She hugged him, but secretly she slipped her hands into his pockets. "Off." He demanded, and she listened. She didn't want to start her morning with a beating, so she decided to be relaxed. "Whatever." She shrugged and opened the door. Closing it behind, she quickly ran down the steps. Leaving out of the front door, her grin was wide.

"I know you have my shit." He addressed while holding his hand out. "Hm?" I asked with a small hum. I looked at him clueless. Yeah, I had his credit card, and yes I went shopping, but I dropped the card off at the base. Then, I would somehow create a lie to make him believe that they stole it. The drama would be unfathomable.

"Do you always have to blame me for your shit?" Y/N asked, but she searched through her pockets regardless. She showed him his phone, which caused him to search through all of his pockets. "Mm, while you were using the restroom, someone texted you. But the thing is, you left your phone unlocked. So I texted your little whore to come to the house."

"What's the reason for this shit, you're bipolar." I rolled my eyes and threw his phone on the bed. "Cause I won't let you fuck me while you put your dick in random whores?" He slapped me, bringing me to the ground. "Why don't I beat you in front of her? Will you show this attitude in front of her, you won't."

He placed a foot on my stomach and pressed down with an exceeding amount of force. I managed a shaky sentence,"Am I a whore too? I can't be with you if you consider me some toy you can use whenever you want." Moments passed, then a knock on the door sounded. Faint chatter arised. "Answer the door." Y/N said confidently with a smirk. He removed his foot with a nasty look, leaving the bedroom.

Y/N followed behind and grabbed a jacket, zipping it up. "He got my shit dirty." She mumbled to herself and examined the white shirt, stopping behind him. He opened the door and raised a brow. "Yuzuha?" He asked as I  looked at the shaking female. I gasped at my mistake.

Taiju turned around with a pissed look but somewhere in it, he was enthralled . "You think my sister is my whore? I'm starting to think you did this shit on purpose."