017

Mikey with his hands in his pockets, walked to the cementary restlessly. He planned on seeing Draken, as he does every week.

Sitting in front of the grave, he cracked a smile. "Draken, I don't how... but Y/N, she
... cured me." He rubbed his temples worriedly. "I sound ridiculous, don't I? " he chuckled as he looked at the beautifully toned sky.

"Love you, Ken-chin."

"Y/NN!"  Mikey yelled cheerfully as he ran into her arms. She smiled as she returned the warm hug. "You're happy today." She addresed curiously, wanting to know why. "Ah its nothing, Mitsuya was kind enough to buy me a kid's meal and dorayaki." He admitted with a gentle smile.

I nodded as I leaned against the counter, smiling myself. "You should lower your sugar intake." I said half-worried, looking at him concerned. He shrugged but took my advice, opening up the white fridge.

"Mikey..." I rolled my eyes, examining him scan the fridge with a slight look of disgust.
"Why you lookin' long-faced? fix it." She said whilst crossing her arms, but Mikey dragged a sigh.

"You have so many... veggies." He whispered, scanning the space. I nodded, slightly smiling. "Taiju eats healthy. He'll eat junk from time to time, but he's on a healthy diet," she remarked, eyeing the food in the fridge. He simply nodded.

"Wait... how did you get in?" Y/N slowly asked, but he shrugged, his mouth already full of ice cream. "Taiju gav mea spar kee." He mumbled, stuffing ice cream into his mouth with a small spoon.

"What?"

She asked, then he began to shake, his small body shivering as he moaned in pain, slightly shrieking. "Brain freeze." He shuddered, sitting the tub of ice cream on the counter. "Taiju gave me a spare key," he repeated, Y/N sighing as she leaned against the counter once again.

"Find a woman, Manjiro." He smiled, but I knew that smile far too well. I sighed, tapping agaisnt the counter as I saw him pick up the tub of ice cream. Deciding to leave him downstairs, she went up and laid down in the comfort of her own bed.

Not a minute in, and Mikey busted through the door, munching on a bag of chips while scrolling on his phone. She looked at him with disgust.

Surprisingly, his phone screen was clean and neat, despite him always eating something and getting his hands dirty. She raised her and told him to leave, but he plopped down on the bed, smiling as he watched something on his phone.

Giving up, she rolled her eyes and mimicked his actions.

Mikey fell asleep. His legs and arms were spiraled out, and Y/N tried to move him. Despite him being a smaller figure, he was heavy. "Damn you Manjiro," She mumbled tiredly, wiping sweat from her brow. The door opened slowly, and Taiju came in with a questionable look. "Mikey?" His voice was deep as he eyed the blonde, who was sleeping all too peaceful.

"Why'd you give him a key?" Her eyes were lidded as she looked at Mikey who had just started snoring. "Foolish decision." He slowly admitted, effortlessly managing to pick him up. "I'll put him in the guest bedroom, yeah?"

"Yeah," She returned, smiling gently.

Taiju and Y/N had been in their room watching T.V in the meantime. Mikey had been out cold for hours, finally waking up at around evening. He rubbed his eyes tiredly, looking around the dark room. Letting out a loud yawn, his blonde lock fell in front of his smooth face.

"What a great nap." He smiled to himself, slightly stumbling as he opened the door. He looked down the hall, and headed towards their door.

Knocking, Y/N had got up and answered.

"Finally awake?" She asked with a small smile. He weakly returned, slightly wobbling as he just woke. "Great nap, I feel so refreshed." He yawned once more, the two smiling.

Mikey entered into the dimly lit room, and waved at Taiju who returned the manner. "Anything interesting happen while I was sleep?" Mikey asked, but Y/N shrugged.
"Nothing much, just the same as usual."

"Hmm," He began, placing a finger to his chin. "How about we all go out again? It's a great day." He smiled, glancing toward the window and looking off into the beyond. Taiju and Y/N agreed, seeing as there was nothing else to do. Taiju grabbed the keys lying on the nightstand, whilst Y/N grabbed her shoes. When everyone was ready, they headed out of the house, and into the car.

"You should let me play some music." Mikey spoke from the back, a grin on his face when Y/N shook her head fearfully. "Your music taste scares me."

"It's nothing!" He retaliated, crossing his arms. Taiju gave him a glare in the rear view mirror, a look telling Mikey that his taste in music was indeed trash. Y/N laughed when he Mikey pouted. "It's ok, cause when I'm in my car, yall better not ask me to change anything."

"Yeah, yeah." Taiju responded, the park into view. He parked somewhere close, and all of the got out. Mikey ran to the trail, ushering us to come. We followed behind, smiling when he started pointing to the waterfall nearby.

Moments like these are the moments I'd cherish forever.

The end.