007

Finding out I stole his wallet 2 days later I got beat as expected. I already predicted it but I just wondered how it took him two days. Anyways, I was back in school, which to me was stupid because I believed I should have been awarded a longer wait.

I hated how everyone bombarded me with all these questions like damn, privacy much? I'm not that popular, so why all of a sudden was I getting this much attention? Not even 20 minutes into the class, the class clown came into the room yelling like he had no fucking sense. First day back and it was already going like hell. "Yo, L/N!" He yelled while skipping towards me. I glared but I quickly ignored him and focused on my assignment.

I still didn't want all the attention so I figured I would just ignore everyone. To my dismay, he was hard to ignore since he was so loud and ignorant but I would find a way. "Don't ignore me lil girl." He tilted my chin up, meeting my serious glare. "Get out of my class!" The teacher yelled but he ignored her as he does with all his teachers.

He ended up staying in the class, mainly messing with me.
I ignored him but there were times I had to raise my voice and get completely off task. "Can I ask ya one more thing and I'll leave you alone?" He asked while eating a bag of chips. I lazily nodded my head while refiling the lead of my mechanical. "Wanna go to a strip club with us tonight?" He smirked but I shook my head no. Out of all the places in the world you could visit, why choose a strip club?

"Aw, c'mon. You never attend any shit with us." He leaned against the seat and stared at me with examining and bored eyes. "I'm fine," I whispered and continued to do my work. Truth is I wanted to do something fun, I just hadn't had the time. He sighed then reached for my hair. "Ay!" I held his arm which made him laugh.
"C'mon L/N, just have fun."

I picked my best outfit and did light make-up. I didn't want to put too much effort into this, because I was just going to be there for a little while. I wasn't much of a drinker but I knew tonight I would allow myself to break some of my limits. I did my hair and made sure I was all ready to go. I asked Angel if she wanted to come but she declined. She advised me to be careful but I assured her that I would.

I arrived at the house we were supposed to meet up at and knocked on the door. Someone answered shortly but already from the outside, I heard the loud music and the joyous chatter that surrounded the house. When the door finally opened, I smiled when I saw Gigi, who was one of my closest friends. "Hey, girl!" She smiled and hugged me. I returned the action as we stepped inside and immediately was met with the strong smell of weed. I wrinkled my nose from the nauseating smell.

We waited for 10 minutes and everyone who decided they wanted to go, showed up. We all decided to take separate cars and 20 minutes later we arrived at the strip club. I made sure my I.D. was in my purse and my phone was charged. Too many things could happen in this one night and I'm glad that Angel helped me get prepared. I texted her that I was ok then I put my phone back in my purse and zipped it up.

Why were we even in here? We could've gone to a regular club but he had to pick a strip club. I rolled my eyes as we found a table. I glanced at the stripper who was shaking her titties all around and immediately looked away. "Lord," I whispered meeting Gigi's eyes. This wasn't a normal site for me but I knew this was the consequence for agreeing to go to a strip club. Gigi was lesbian so I knew she enjoyed this. She had a look in her eyes. Why dont'cha get on stage with her, maybe get her number?" She giggled at my response. "Would you join me?"

We continued to watch strippers, have drinks, and participate in challenges. I was having fun which was something I haven't had in a while. It would have been so much fun to see Angel here and overreacting. Gigi was on stage with the stripper, both dancing on the pole and getting cheers from the audience. Alex and his friend group, specifically made of boys, threw money in their direction and catcalled the girls who walked by.