♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Lia gets up and gives Layla fresh air. "f-finally air..!" Layla squeaks. Lia takes of her socks and stuffs it in laylas mouth. "suck on it slut"
Lia says laughing at her brown face. Lia grabs Layla by her leash and grabs her to the dining room. "lay down on the chair, I'm going to eat and you better not move an inch, bitch" Layla obeys and lays on the chair. Knowing well that she will suffocate under her sisters huge ass. Lia takes off her underwear and opens her ass. A thud was heard, Layla whimpered. Lia eats her spicy tacos. While all Layla gets is a smelly and musky ass. Lia stuffs Layla deeper in her ass putting full weight. Layla sinks in the chair. "mhmpp. MHMPPP!!!" Layla screaming. But Lia  couldn't hear it from her ass. "ur Face is a comfy chair for my ass, you should get used to it!" she says laughing while she eats mouth full. Layla screamed as loud as she can. She didn't want to suffocate under her sisters ass. "I will give you air if you lick my ass and take big wiffs, little slave" She says holding her urge to fart. Layla starts to lick intensly desperate for air. Lia starts to moan. "Good girl, good little pet~" she says moaning. Lia brings her ass a few inches that can give Layla some air. Layla gasps "F-finally... Air.." Lia ripps out a big hot rusty  loud fart, it's smelled like a dead rotton animal on the side of the road. Lia sits on laylas again putting full weight enjoying it. "sniffs it slut". Layla sniffs and sniffs. Lia does a 17 second fart. Layla screams under lias ass begging to get more air. "Gosh ur so greedy, selfish little pig" she pushes her stomach to let out a 30 second fart. "ugh that one hurt you better sniff that up" as she stuffs her ass deeper and deeper enjoying dominating Layla. Layla takes big sniffs for Lia to hear. Layla starts to cough.

Then suddenly....

             To be continued....