<One>

"EMBER GET UP AND GET READY NOW!" my mom yelled at me slamming my door as she left. I stretched then flipped off the door, meaning it to my mom.

I got up and got ready, picking a Black Sabbath tee and some ripped jean shorts I ripped and cut myself, taking a shower and doing light makeup. I played with my wavey, dark brown hair. It has some lighter spots that are aburnish.

I'm only going to a stupid summer camp. My mom wants me to go to 'socialize more and not be so absorbed in my evil music'. I didn't want to go knowing I'd be in a cabin full of stupid preppy girls.

I began putting a few things I haven't packed yet in my duffel bag. "HURRY UP!" my mom yelled at me. "OK! I'M PUTTING MY SHOES ON!" I yelled back. I grabbed my bags and ran down the stairs. As I got half way I tripped. I tumbled down the stairs bruising my knees, elbows and my shins on the way down. I landed straight on my head.

"What the hell! Get up, we are gonna be late!" my mom yelled, grabbing my bags as I got up. She cursed at me under her breath. I got up and walked to the car.

My mom started the car and drove off. I took my walkman out of my bag and played the album 'Motörhead' by Motörhead. I tapped along with the music as I looked out the window. My mom rolled her eyes as she drove. As I looked out the window I dozed off.

An hour later

"Hey, we're here now, get out, I have to make it back soon." my mom said taking my headphones off. I got out and grabbed my bags. My mom drove off as soon as I shut the door. I flipped her off and walked up to the camp.

The sign said 'Camp Eagle'. I was going to my cabin when a tall auburn haired man ran into me. "Shit sorry!" he said, reaching down to help me up. "Oh it's ok." I said when I was on my feet. "I'm Cliff," he said, sticking his hand out. "I'm Ember." I said, shaking his hand.

"Hey you wanna meet my friends. I can tell you got good taste." Cliff said, pointing at my shirt. "Oh sure, let me put my things in my cabin." I said walking into my cabin. I put my stuff on the bed that said my name on it. I walked out and walked with Cliff to the mess hall.