Chapter 1: Blueberry

Location Unknown Tomb:

A devil or angel... Maybe both?

He thought as he knelt and examined the unconscious blue haired girl her halo, her horns, .....her clothing was rugged, a white shirt and black short....all of it were in poor condition...

..why is a young girl Like her in a place like this?...

As he began poking the girls face she slowly opened her eyes...it was blue like her hair the young girl only stared at him, blue and green gazing at one another until the young girl raised her hands

" Whwat dwa hwell! Shtop that!"

She started pinching both sides of subaru's face she only giggled at his reaction...

He pushed both her hands off from his face and glared at the child....

"I didn't expect a ghost to be this cute....hehe" she said as she stood up from the ground and sat on the Tomb with a smug look

"No I'm very much alive, brat" he replied, annoyed by her actions..."where are your parents? Im sure they're not far from here are they?" He Asked...

"Hmm what's that?" The girl asked titling her head

"Wha!? Brat don't mess with me you know what I'm referring to!"

"No I don't" she stated

"A father?"

"Nope" she replied

"A Mother?!"

"Never had one." She answered while sticking her tongue out

"Hmph, So you do know what those words mean, stop messing with me already and tell-"

"I don't remember..."

"Eh?" He looked at the girl with his eyebrows raised she sounded genuinely sad when she said it...

"What do you mean...you don't remember?" He asked carefully

"I don't remember anything...my father or mother or where I come from I just woke up outside of this tomb with no memories...i only know my name..." She replied in a low voice while her eyes focused on the ground...

"I-i see..uh"

Is she lying...no it doesn't feel like it ...so she has anmesia?...

Subaru placed his hand her head and patted her...

Maybe...i can...

"Fine, I'll believe you for now ... I'll help you find you're parents or a way to recover you're memories...how does that sound?" He said to her with his usual tired expression...she only looked at him...

The girl wondered if the person before him ever even smiled for once....but she didn't say that to him...

"Brat...is there something on my face its rude to look at someone like that?"

"N-nothing!, It's just nevermind..." She said in a panic, subaru only grunted...

"Say Onee san do- Ow!" the young girl was About to ask him a question when he flicked her forehead...

"I. Am. A GUY." Subaru said in a menacing voice...

"Hey that hurt wait really?! But You look too beautiful and you don't look like-"

Subaru was now blushing and had a dark menacing aura...

'"ok ok I'll stop!" She immediately said

The dark aura surrounding him began to disappear and he tiredly sighed ...kids these days ...I can't blame her though..he thought "Sorry about that ..."