.5.

Micheal pov

Shit

I fucked up. I don't even know why I chased after that girl.

We got home 4 hours ago, and guess what,Aidie hasn't spoken a word to me.

Aidie pov

Fucken cunt, how dare he. After everything, a few hours prior he had been about ready to fuck me, but then he chases after a girl. A girl

There was something off about her thought, so maybe this is her fault, but still, why would he do this.

Walking downstairs, I spot lucy. She looked happy.

"Come on, love, come talk to me," Lucy says, patting the spot near her.

"How was ur you night?" I question.

"Well, i got a job from the lovely man named max , he owns the video store. He is a lovely man, handsome too." Lucy says a blush  blooming on her face.

"Max, huh?"  I question. Wiggling my eye brows

"Now, shush, it's not like that. He is just a lovely man." Lucy says, trying to hide the blush that's now on her cheeks.

"I know you have told me 3 times now,"  I state looking at her with a knowing look.

At this point, I was already smiling like an idiot, I think lucy may like like this max. It's cute it's like watching a teenage girl fall in love for the first time. And honestly, lucy needs this.

" Maybe you should invite him over for dinner?" I say

"We are practically strangers -" she says. Trying to decline my idear.

"Which is why dinner is perfect."  I reply back.

"Well, we will see," she says looking away from me.

At that moment, Micheal walks down the stairs, I look over my shoulder to him.

Aidie
"Good night, lucy."

Lucy
"Oh, I see, goodnight, love."

As I was walking past Michael and up the stairs, he tried to reach for my arm but stopped when lucy called his name.

"Micheal Emmerson, come here now," Lucy states.

He is in trouble now,lucy tends to do gental parenting, but when she needs to be harsh, you know when she goes from sweet to scary when she calls you by your full name.

I walk to my room and prepare myself for bed, i know I'm getting a good night's sleep, because while I'm tucked in my nice warm bed Michael will be getting his ear torn off by his mother.

Looks as if I won't have to fix this, lucy can. She has always been the best to talk sence into crazy boys.