He takes her to the centre of the terrace... And make her sit on chair... And he also sits on the another chair.... He serves her the food... She looks at him shocked...

Anokhi- meri favourite...? Apko kaise pata?

Shaurya smile at her...

Shaurya- anvi...

Anokhi- ek minute... Ye sab apne banaya hai??

Shaurya nods.... And smiles proudly....

Shaurya- Khao.

Anokhi takes a morsel...

Anokhi- bahut achha bana hai... Apko kab sikhe?

Shaurya- jab kaam k liye patiala rahna parta tha... To maid k hath ka khana achha nahi lgta tha.. aur hotel roj roj nahi kha skta tha... Isiliye khud banana Sikh liya... Maa aur badi maa ne sikhaya...

Anokhi- it's amazing....

Shaurya- only for you...

Anokhi smiles... They had their dinner... After dinner... Shaurya cleans the table.... Anokhi smiles at him doing all these things for her....

Shaurya comes to her... And they walks for some time....

Shaurya takes her at the dge of the terrace where a bed was situated.... They sit on the bed...

Shaurya- yaha se vo beach bahut achha lgta hai... Isiliye maine yaha sab set Kiya hai...

Anokhi- achha..

Shaurya- haa.... Jab v ham yaha aate hai holiday manane.. to mai har raat ko yaha baith kar ye sight dekhta hu... Ye bahut sukoon deta hai...

Anokhi- it is so soothing....

Shaurya smiles at her.... Both stares at the beach... Slow wind was blowing.... That was giving them chill through their bodies... He takes her hands in his... He kisses her palm... She gulps at the touch of his lips.... She shivers....

Anokhi- shaurya....

He looks at her....  And stares her lovingly.... He leans to her face.... She closed her eyes accepting what is coming forward.... He smiles at her... And kisses her forehead.... She opens her eyes... And bit her lips to control her urge....

Shaurya- thore der me hamlog nikal jayenge... 10 bajne vale hai.. sab wait kar rhe honge...

Anokhi nods...

After some time... They leave from there.... On the way anokhi notices a icecream parlour.... She asks him as they can have icecream... He nods and goes to fetch icecream..... He came back with one icecream....

Anokhi- bas ek.... Aap nahi khayenge??

She asks sadly...

Shaurya- nahi... Mujhe pasand nahi hai icecream... I can't have icecream... Mujhe problem hai....

Anokhi nods.... She started eating her icecream.... But she thought to ask him to have it... She turns to him

Anokhi- ek bite to kha hi skte hai....

He looks at her... And stops the car... There was some icecream on the corner of her lips.... He stares her for a brief second....

Anokhi- please ek bite lijiye na.... Bahut achhi hai... Apko bahut achhi lgegi i am sure...

Shaurya nods.... And he leans to her face... Anokhi gets shocked.... He places his lips on the corner of her lips.... Her breath stops.... He sucks her lips smoothly.... And then leaves her... She was staring at him in shock... He smiles at her...

Shaurya- you can breathe now....

Anokhi hears him and comes in senses.... Shaurya chuckles...

Shaurya- icecream Khao... Melt ho rhi hai...

Anokhi nods... And started finishing the icecream absentmindedly.....

After some time he stops the car.... And they entres the house... Everyone was asleep... So they went inside their room... Anokhi runs inside the bathroom.... While shaurya chuckles enjoying her reaction....

He throws himself on bed...  And soon he sleeps.... The whole day tiredness consumes him... He himself made all the dinner... And then all the preparations....

Anokhi comes out of the bathroom... And looks at him lovingly.... She smiles looking at him... She goes to him.. and covers him with blanket....

Shaurya was in sleeps feels her...

Shaurya- bed p hi Sona... Pls couch p mat jana...

Anokhi smiles... And she also goes inside the blanket... Shaurya hugs her from behind... She smiles ... And soon both sleeps....

It was just the beginning of their beautiful life....

TBC......

I am so sorry.... Mai kal post nahi kar payi... Meri tabiyat thik nahi thi... Kal kuchh problem ho gyi thi.. isiliye mai post nahi kr payi.... Jaldi jaldi is part p 80+ votes kijiye.. aur aaj evng me 6 bje ek aur part aapke liye hazir hoga.... I promise....

Thank you so much ❤️
Take care ❤️
Lots of love 😘