☆Chapter 1: Bug in the Game!☆

Start from the beginning

"Where the heck Am I?!"
You growled.

"Don't you remember what you said after falling asleep while playing the otome game?"

"......."

"I wish there was someone who cares about me too."

"That was.... I... I didn't asked for this!"
You clenched your fist as you remembered how cringe what you said back then.

"Why I am being force playing this damn game?! I am just an ordinary worker, nothing special!"
You snapped.

"That made it more interesting isn't it. You better complete the game. Focused on surviving as a villainess will you? If you're not, you'll die with the hands of the male leads, the seven demon brothers!"
The crow teased as he sneakered with a creepy smile.
In some way, it gives you goosebumbs.

"D- die..."
You gulped hard almost that your throat hurts.

"Not game over but forever death!"
The crow threatened.

As much as you remembered, there was no villain in Obey me! Out of all the characters to be chosen why being the villainess that supposed to be isn't existing.
You take a glance at the red screen infront of your face.

♡System♡
[Alert! A bug is inside the game!]

'I am the bug, then.'
You sighed.

After all your hardwork you did in real world, you can't just die that easily.

"Oh! I forgot. I haven't introduced myself to you yet. Im karasu, the system of this game!"
Karasu smiled giving you a thumbs up.

"To start the game, you must look at your character profile!"
When Karasu flicked his finger, the red screen turn into a blue one. A word written on it line by line.

♡System♡

MAIN CHARACTER PROFILE:

Name: Nimue

-A demon princess that known to be having a bad tempered and always looking for troubles. She is the little sister of Diavalo the future ruler of the Devildom. She hate filthy objects. Obsessed in cleanliness.

-She have a good relationship with her brother but changed when Diavalo found out that he is always bullying the human exchanged student.

- She always bullied the human exchanged student that she always ended up hated by the seven demon brothers.

-Have been sentenced to death after planning to kill the human exchanged student because of jealousy.

- She loves praised and compliments.

-Member of RAD Student Council

"This isn't enough information."
You uttered.

"Well, for now thats enough.. figure out yourself the rest while playing the game!"
Karasu grinned.

"Are you seri--"
Your words interrupted when a knocked heard on the door.

"Its Barbatos, my lady." The person on the other side said politely.

"Come in."

The person opened the room before bowing slightly then spoke.

"The Lord.. wishes to have breakfast with you my lady."

Taking a glance on the man. He is wearing a butler uniform that perfectly fits him. He has short dark green hair with bangs reaching his eyebrows. The fringe on his left is longer, reaching his nose amd has turquoise ombre. His composure is perfect and elegant. A truly professional, you could say.

"Okay."
You replied.

'Goodluck!'
Karasu muttered before waving a goodbye. He slowly disappeared in a thin air as the screen faded.

You don't know what might happen in this game you're in right now but there is something that you are certain. You got here because of the game system so there must be some way to go back home. There must be some hidden hint in the game that will help you go back. But for now, all you could do is just to stick as close to the story as possible and survive as a villainess. Get the favor of the male leads to prevent yourself from dying and live an happy ending. That is the best option for now.